Reviews for All Dreams Must End
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lord fuckwit is right. Voldie is going down.
gp2005 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
you are a scary, freaky, brilliant, crazy, in need of professional help, sick genius.;)
Scribbling Death chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
It's not - that - bad, but very, very, sad.
mooooooneyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Interesting! its good that we get to know that bit of background info on Milton - keep writing and especially update HPMM
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Thanks for posting this, it helps to clarify HPMM. Very well done, characterization wise.
hephelina chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
very very nice... i may be morbid, but the fact is, you did the chapter very very well.. It showed a lot about the characters, from the emotional side of James, to the feminine form of cassie and the vengeful character of Alex.. very nicely done, im looking forward to the encounter of Lord Voldemort and James. :)
Perenelle chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Oh God. That explains alot. Especially about Alex and Cassie. But I think it explained more about Cassie. The look of 'compassion and understanding' really tells about her character. Wow. That really does explain quite alot.

ChristinWeast chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
That was so freacking sad, you have better planed a really really good death for Voldemort, or I'm going to be pissed off.
mosleyn001 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
SOO sad!
MioneGreen chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Awesome little ficlet. all the wrong decisions he made at the beginning, to linger and watch the sun set, to not apparate home, even tho his wife is uncomfortable with it... ah well, what do I know... I'm just a girl _

Thanks for the ride

Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
OMG! That was seriously disturbing, the way the death eaters murdered his wife. I guess it makes sense, how the twins are now, their brief moments of sadness, james' thoughts on the past. It helps alot to understand more of HPMM.

xiaoxiao chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
It may seem odd to say this about such a sad, disturbing story, but: lovely.

You described his pain so well that I could understand where the violence was coming from. Great job!
irishchic799 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow. Vicious
MsMissProngs chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
That's so so sad...

P.S. You !MISQUOTED! by the way... In your bio, the Albert Einstein quote was wrong. The correct version is in my bio :-D. That's what happens when you leave things to Austrailians. And you're a RAVENCLAW Austrailian at that. I was wondering if you wanted anyone on your C2 staff or if you were going about that business alone. I'm cancelling mine, but I still want to be involved in the whole C2 thing.

E-mail me,

HarryGinny chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Fits in well with HPMM. Very sad but still good.