Reviews for Moonlit Love
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is a great story. :)
hatori obsesser chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
aww that is soo sweet! plz continue!
blossomel91 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Very good chapter! I lUVS IT! KEEP ON WRITING!
niobe-10 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
DANG! (I read the other TT fic first) You are 2-for-2 as far as awsome! I loved some of the description. My favorite was a tie between "Rain gently cascaded down the long, transparent windows of Titan Tower" and "Trying not to shiver, the boy remained still as the rain drizzled down his face". I could automadically picture that in my head. This is just awsome and your writing is just so good...I look forward to a new chapter on this as well...I hope. Good Luck!

~Niobe D. Roosevelt
lil bishi hunter chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Yea its me again, iv been surfing here for good stories and some of yours caught my eye. These r cool and i think you cant really improve much. you could make some more chapter stories but thats just a suggestion because it has to do with your writing style. it is just a bit frustrating to read a good story and its only 1 chapter. keep up the good work._

Gin no Ame chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I love it!

Do another one,lol!

Keep up the great writing!
Mich aka Starfire chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
this is really your first fic? wow! it's so good! You're gonna be a great author! I mean it ! and if you have aim. . .my sn is. . .

If ya wanna talk!

EternalMidnight chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
THEY KISSED! HAHAHA! I'm so happy. P.S.-is your cat your best friend? lol
Jewelled Wings chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hehe, loving the ending! Very sweet: A lot more than I could do with one chapter!

J. Wings
xxMagicHorseShoesxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
yay! robin and star together! write more, please?
DIWaRrIa chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
for ur first fan impressed, dat woz so kawaii! i wish 2 see mor of ur work!
chasingfireflys chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I LOVED IT! aww it was soo sweet!
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I liked it, so this was a one-shot right? Anways I loved it!

AmricanIdiot999 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Very nice. Really loved it.

-Storm, Earth, and Fire
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Really nice . I loved describe it so neat and for your review too.