Reviews for Conversations with Vacant Chairs
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 3/15
A sad ending, but, unfortunately, it had to be one. You did a wonderful job with the emotions and the characters, oh, it was all so good for something relatively short. Congratulations on finishing it!
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 3/15
Poor Erik is still entertainment for bored people, and it still isn't in the good way. An interesting chapter. Great job with it!
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 3/15
An interesting chapter. Sad, because of his face, and the reaction it garners, but he handled it rather well when Pauline fainted. And Gabrielle may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she turned out to be a sweetie in the end. And that line about Gabrielle keeping Pauline company, or at least as much company as an unconscious person needs, was just icing on the cake.
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 3/15
Janette's skepticism was a lot of fun. I wonder who's next? Happily, I don't have to wait to find out.
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 3/15
You know, everyone alludes to Erik's activities as the Phantom. It's fun to finally get to see some of it. I loved it. *adds story to favorites* *reads on*
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/15
Though Meg not knowing who Christine is puzzles me, I love the rest of the story. *scurries off to read more*
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
(sniffles)
Erik...
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
(winces)
Ah...let me guess...the scene on the roof with Apollo's Lyre?
old women chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
kudo's girl good story

love old woman
secretsmiling chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I really loved this fic - very imaginative and creative. I also loved the Leroux-ness of it :-p

Twas awesome :-)

Thank you!

Xena

x
UnluckyAmulet chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story, Meg and Jammes' chapters particularly. You captured the essense of the book very well and I think that you portrayed the Phantom wonderfully. I felt so sorry for him in the final chapter and you managed to make his interactions with Meg really quite moving, which takes talented writing to accomplish.

Keep up the good work!

~Amulet
Solemn Euphoria chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
I can not tell you how beautiful and lovely this story is. Your characterization of the Phantom is so touching and believable. I had yet to read a story that didn't attempt to mask his deformity and make him some sort of sex god so it was refreshing to find one that truly paid homage to how very human he was. I adore this story, it actually inspired me to review and it made me cry. You have reminded me of why I fell in love with POTO in the first place. So, thank you. :)
Koumori-chan chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Very awsome fanfiction dear! Seriously, you have work on a part of √Črik life that most of the author forget and you made that perfectly!

All my felicitation!

With all my respect...

Koumori-chan
phantom-jedi1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Very sweet and sad little story. Good job!

phantom_jedi
Belle Danseur chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
Il est magnifique, le plus beau. Bravi Mademoiselle.

- Belle Danseur