Reviews for Conversations with Vacant Chairs
old women chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
kudo's girl good story

love old woman
secretsmiling chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I really loved this fic - very imaginative and creative. I also loved the Leroux-ness of it :-p

Twas awesome :-)

Thank you!

Xena

x
UnluckyAmulet chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story, Meg and Jammes' chapters particularly. You captured the essense of the book very well and I think that you portrayed the Phantom wonderfully. I felt so sorry for him in the final chapter and you managed to make his interactions with Meg really quite moving, which takes talented writing to accomplish.

Keep up the good work!

Amulet
Solemn Euphoria chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
I can not tell you how beautiful and lovely this story is. Your characterization of the Phantom is so touching and believable. I had yet to read a story that didn't attempt to mask his deformity and make him some sort of sex god so it was refreshing to find one that truly paid homage to how very human he was. I adore this story, it actually inspired me to review and it made me cry. You have reminded me of why I fell in love with POTO in the first place. So, thank you. :)
Koumori-chan chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Very awsome fanfiction dear! Seriously, you have work on a part of √Črik life that most of the author forget and you made that perfectly!

All my felicitation!

With all my respect...

Koumori-chan
phantom-jedi1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Very sweet and sad little story. Good job!

phantom_jedi
Belle Danseur chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
Il est magnifique, le plus beau. Bravi Mademoiselle.

- Belle Danseur
Ladrein chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
Wow... it was... I can't think of any words to discribe it! It was funny, sad, beautiful, and so many more words! I was expecting something else out of this story, but i got something totally different and I loved it! *praises you*
AyumiFallassion chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Ah Man! I'm in class, and I'm trying not to cry, that was so sad! I loved it, it was very, very good. I mean, you know something's good when you make your reader cry! *sniff* Geez, now I'm really crying, ah crap! I can't let the teacher see what I'm doing!

Good job! *sniffle* Crap!
Exitiabilis chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
Beautiful just isn't the word. I was simply swept away. All of your characters are perfectly written, including Erik, which is quite rare. I haven't enjoyed a story this much for a long time!
iamphantomgirl chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
Love it! Way to stick to the story, and create a wonderful new one at the same time!
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
such a beautiful story! I have enjoyed it very, very much. I love the way you handled both the light and innocent chapters with the games of the ballet rats and then the angsty chapter at the end.
Sara chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
Oh my goodness, I love your story. Im a huge Phantom phan, and i find your story amusing. The sarcasim and childish bantar of your characters is halarious. The ending is sad though, i like how you tied in the book with some fiction.

Lol, well thier is alot i could say, but i dont want to bore you. But i just love your story! haha

ok i should go before i say something silly!

Sara
Myli chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Nice story! M
erikmylove chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
hi balletRat,

I enjoyed your miniatures very much: you really succeeded in describing his immense loneliness and you did a wonderful Erik-characterisation! Thank goodness you are not one of those half-mask-followers! I will gladly add your story to my C2-archive!

greetings,