Reviews for AnteMortem
csd chapter 25 . 9/14/2010
You were so cloes to finishing this story! If your still here could you finish this! I mean the suspend is delicious! I want to know how it ends!
MysticFantasy chapter 25 . 5/1/2010
Please continue the story. I need to know what happens!
OnlySlightlySane chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
not that its important or anything but why do you always bring up the nationality of the Cyborgs? like the line "Albert watched as the Japanese youth..." whats the point of that?
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 25 . 7/18/2009
please update your story i know you didn't update your story for 4 year but, please update your story it really is interesting to read about Joe lose his memory and his family came looking for him -v
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 25 . 4/19/2009
are you going to finish this story? It is such a great story an I am in love ith it, jk i just plain old love it!
freefall-gypsy chapter 25 . 2/15/2008
Reveiw plz i would love to read more especially if jet was the one that found out joe's tragic past
yokami chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
AAh this story is the best! I haven't commented cause i was so into it i didn't want the mood to end by stopping to review. LOVE ITT!
ladyryokohoshi chapter 25 . 3/28/2007
why did you stop oh my god this is so intense! you gotta post more and finish it! this is a great story!
Hashkorns chapter 25 . 2/10/2007
It's been almost a year and a half. Where is that damn 'next chapter'?
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
lol, young love. cute
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 25 . 10/12/2006
Oh, this story has me hook, line and sinker! Really good and attention grabbing!

~Deaths pet fox
Taryn chapter 25 . 8/14/2006
I just started reading and it took me two days to get this far! I love it and I want MORE! Definately, *CoughLongCough*. Yeah...Keep it up or... I don't know what!
WinterDancer chapter 25 . 3/24/2006
Very good story! Keep up the good work!
Crystal Remnant chapter 25 . 8/5/2005
GREAT STORY!

Please don't do I cut off ending!I'll wait for the next chapter!
mika zero-zero twenty-one chapter 25 . 6/29/2005
WHAT? ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS? I suppose all good things must come to a close after some time. But...*sigh* let's not get into it. Good luck and have fun with the countdown to the end!

~ Mika