Reviews for 12 The Men of the Order vs Venus
EsScaper chapter 27 . 6/4/2006
I haven't reviewed your story in a long time. It was nice to get back to it. I do like it, esp the whole Muriel/Sirius relationship. It is very nice to get back to your bit of the HP universe and visit your characters again.

Of course I'd have to say if Mr. Moony gets his act together and goes back upstairs that Venus definitely won this one...with a little help from Sirius, of course. Sometimes people need a bit of a push to see what is right in front of them.

Esc.
littlexbunnyxfooxfoo chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
I was just wondering,

Is Riddel the same as Riddle? Are you making a typo because i am a little confused.

I know i'm behind, i just found this story through a friend and i think it's great! Keep up the good work!
sirius-lover24 chapter 25 . 3/20/2006
oh man this story is soo awesome, i was so upset when avery killed lucius. please continue the story soon.
sirius-lover24 chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
venus wins in all battles in this story
sirius-lover24 chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
venus totally wins. lol
Straycat1 chapter 24 . 6/23/2005
I just noticed something, after rereading this chapter for Probably the hunderd time. THe line that says 'The official aurors from the ministry arrived next' has an error. Cause you said Kingsley died in 11 STO, but now he is at the wedding. At least I think it was Kinglsey . Love this chapter and the last two, It did took a long time for them to finally get together again. :)
Kari M. Black chapter 24 . 6/11/2005
venus wins
Kari M. Black chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Venus Wins
Kari M. Black chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Venus Wins.
Weatherwax chapter 25 . 5/1/2005
Now that was dramatic, very good. I don't know if you want people to vote on this chapter but it seems clear that Snape has been a slave to love most, if not all of his life.

Is this the end of this fic?
Weatherwax chapter 24 . 4/30/2005
Venus seems to have won, but Sirius seems happy so perhaps he's also won.

Great chapter.
Weatherwax chapter 23 . 4/29/2005
A great chapter, sensual in places without going overboard.
Weatherwax chapter 22 . 4/24/2005
Now that was a sexy chapter, well done. I'm very impressed with Snape's positive reaction, it shows he can care about others.
Weatherwax chapter 20 . 4/17/2005
A very good chapter, I think Venus wins this round but I don't think Remus is going to mind.
Weatherwax chapter 19 . 4/10/2005
That was a great chapter, well done.