Reviews for Evolving
jcott3 chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
I first saw this story on Molly's website, but it only goes up to the middle of the HIAC match there. It was great to see how the story continued. It's a shame you never gave this a proper ending, but the date between Molly and HHH with him explaining why she was selected for Evolution was a good enough jumping-off point.
Lance Cortex chapter 18 . 11/12/2004
I just finished reading this story from the start. Took me a while, but I was very impressed with what I saw. Your style is amazing and your talent is undeniable. Everything is right on target, and I found that I simply couldn't stop reading. Excellent work. I hope you won't keep us waiting too long.
Writie chapter 18 . 11/9/2004
This is going good can't wait for more. I hope you can update soon. I am getting so confused on who has feelings for Molly and who Molly has feelings for. lol. I am glad she finally did something impulsive.
Kay chapter 18 . 11/4/2004
Molly and Evolution? As strange as it may sound, the story really does work, in more ways than one.

I like the friendship between Dave and Molly. It's has a very realistic touch that I'm enjoying. It's almost like a brother/sister relationship.

I'm not sure about Randy; I'm with Molly on that one. I think that he is hiding something or maybe even plotting something. I have to agree with Molly not trusting him at all.

Hunter is the most confusing of all the relationships that Molly has in this story. He runs hot and cold quite a bit which causes Molly to feel as though he likes her but not a lot.

All in all, I hope you do continue the story. I'm really interested in seeing how the story goes. Nice work.
blondegirl chapter 18 . 10/21/2004
great story, keep posting
Melissa chapter 18 . 10/21/2004
This was a really great chapter. I found that it was really well written and the ending was cute in a 'drunk' way. I'll be keeping an eye out for when you do decide to update, take your time.
Cel chapter 18 . 10/20/2004
E, great chapter! I loved it. I'm sorry to hear the fic's going on a break, but take all the time you need to make it great :) Good luck with your other project!

Cel
Moonstar-75 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant...but then you already knew that!;)
Devina1980 chapter 18 . 10/20/2004
Amazing chapter. Please continue as soon as possible.

Greetings from Germany
Devina1980 chapter 17 . 10/15/2004
*sees Hunter in a tuxedo* Damn...I will have interesting dreams tonight. But it was a great chapter. Please continue soon.

Greetings from Germany.
Melissa chapter 17 . 10/15/2004
Wicked...I can't wait to find out what you have planned. Please, keep them coming.
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 17 . 10/15/2004
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this chapter of "Evolving". I look forward to reading more of this story as you post it.

Carolyn

Australia
Kora chapter 17 . 10/14/2004
aw girl! you know i would totally kiss you right now! Hunter can be pretty attractive when he wants to be, and i like that you portray him in both his lights...cant wait to see what happens next.

kora
kora chapter 16 . 10/12/2004
great chapter. cant really get into it, im in a hurry! keep up the great work
Devina1980 chapter 16 . 10/12/2004
Great chapter. Please keep up the good work.

Greetings from Germany.