Reviews for Reincarnation Slayer Style
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
great chapter. plse update
bradsan11 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
why not Spike/Faith. they would fit now
bradsan11 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
I don't care that you make mistakes. Honest when I read I read and won't look at mistakes even when I see them I don't care. I only wish you would try to finish your stories. That is something I complain about. I like it when you write and like it more if you would finish your unfinished stories.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Hope you update it sometime. It's really freaking awesome!
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
OMFG please please tell me this story isin't abandoned it is so good like not even good its mega amazing good. I love it so much and it seems to be an original idea do YAY but i would love to read more.
Saphira7 chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
I just read your story and I really enjoyed it. I hope that you decide to update it again at some point as I can't wait for more.
blue moon chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
even though you are somewhat confusing this is a really good story so far. please continue to write more?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
You should pair up Dawn with Spike. For some reason I happen to really like this couple.

Oh, and where's the rest of this? I mean, she haven't updated in like four years or so. And I'm really interested in this. Even if you're kinda beaking all the rules. I mean, they aren't supposed to have Divinations till third year, or go to Hogsmeade until then either, I believe there are too man deaths being mentioned, oh and at some point you talked about some true-sister of Buffy's, and yet you haven't mentioned her again thus far. I like the fact that Doyle is still around and with Cordy, and the same of Tara with Willow. NEver did like Kenedy to tell you the truth. And one more thing, Gun's sister was called Alonna.

So that's that, are you ever gonna update this? Just wondering.
southernguh18 chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
It seems really good so far, execept for a few things like its FRED and George instead of Bill and George, Bill is the oldest Weasley brother. A.k.a. Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred & George(Gred and Forge.), Ron, and Ginny.:)
spk chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
Any chance this story will ever be finished? I'm definitely intrigued to see how you bring everything together. :)
BloodRoses18 chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
Loved your story hope you continue.
wackycavegirl chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
i jst wanna piont sumthing out. Bill Weasley is the oldest followed by Charlie then come the twins FRED nd George(or Gred nd Forge) then Ron nd then Ginny. ;D :D
bardsgrl4evr chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
i wanna a spike puppy *pouts*

it would be so adorable.

Ciao,

Crys
bamabelle chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
Loved the story! Please i kno that its been llike 6 months but are you ever gonna update!
charmedslayers chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
I love this story please update. i have been waiting for the update to come out for a long time so please hurry with the update.