Reviews for To Fall in Love
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Short, but beautiful. I can so see this happening.

Few people ever put an effort into Snape/McGonagall fics, but this one is really, really good. I'll be sure to check out your other stories, too.
mirrorOfsin chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
hey this is good please update soon! i like it how you have captured minerva and severus well. MM/SS are my favourite pairings.

Bloody Kiss

x
Snarky.Kitty.Dahlinz chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
wonderful fic... but i note that it hasnt been updated for some time... so sad... one of those fics that have been forgotten... i do hope there is a chance of updating soon
Clove chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
This is really good so far..only a little romance, but tons of fantastic writing!

~Clove
arabella chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
ur story is really good...i even feel sorry for snape (well he is like my favorite HP character) but i really enjoyed ur story so far...i was also pleased that u added that author's note about the middle east b/c im arab and i kno there are very few arabs like saddam but he is a terrible man too true...too true...keep up the good work!
Holly version 2.0 chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
Ack! Need more! *twitch* Please finish this story soon! I really like it! *dies* PLEASE!

-Holly
tigger2025643119 chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
wow. i never thought i would feel orry 4 snape. u r a gr8 fanfic author. wow.
cassandra chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
rgar was a spiffy story cant wait to read the rest!
DeepShadows2 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I must say that you are truly talented and i see a nice plot beginning to unfold. I am interested to see what happens next and who finds him, and the way tou described the torture was tasteful yet vivid. Nice job.

Toodles

Deep Shadows
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Interesting!
Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
While I was intrigued by your summary, I cannot give you any choclate frogs for the writing. That said...I did enjoy your concept for the foundation of your story, but I found it difficult to read. Also you probably should get a beta reader, they will help with some of the mistakes i.e. "on that faithful night" it should be "on that fateful night" instead. Also try reading this aloud. If it flows great, but if it doesn't then that's what the beta reader is for. I don't like to read stories where I have to struggle through the reading. But I will bookmark yours to see how it turns out though...looking foward to an update.
Evil-Sme-Schizo-Pip chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hehehe...you crazy...me crazy...we get along fine...hehehe...

anyways...*ignores dodgy looks* story good, i actually read your profile thingymabob, well not really, i got bored after a while, but i read enoguh ok? enough. yeah. cool i hate americans too. and the french. wow someones really gonna shoot me right about now. ah well thses things happen, you win some you lose some, ill try anything once, or even twice. yeah im on a sugar high hangover at the moment so sorry if no sense being made.

SUGAR HIGH!

I cannae remember the point to thsi post. ah yes. story. good story.
baconisyummeh chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
sorry, about my other reviews. now this story i like. i had a problem with the naked sevvie in the other one. i like this one though. you HAVE to write more. and you HAVE to make them BOTH find out ok? and make them do somethin. ya. now THAT would be funny. hilarious. please update. pretty please? *does puppy dog eyes* i know you are probably mad at me becasue of my other review but you did give me permission to yell at your sick mind so... but in this one i would like it if you dontinued and went into it more. as long as you don't descrbie that whole scene with sevvi. because, no that was really wrong? and why do you hate americans now (i read your whole prolfile. arn't you proud of little me?) anyway, plz continue if you will please k? thx so much if ya do! if not...er...i will make you eat VOMIT and BOOGIE flavored bettie botts beans! ya thats it! so update! please!
maria chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I LOVE IT! Please go on this is good! It has enthralled me so far!Really looking forward for next chapters
DeepShadows2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I loved it. I am going to keep up with this. Keep it going.

You have an eye for detail and obviously a like for unrequited love.

Intresting. This is one of the nicest works I have read in quite some time.

Toodles