Reviews for The Legendarian Chronicles
A Happy Fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I really missed this story, I'm happy to see how well it has turned out. :)
mareine chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Very interesting and original story! I wish I could write fight scenes half as well as you do. Update soon! :)
Wolfwhispers chapter 21 . 12/11/2008
Honestly, I didn't know what to think of this when I saw the summary. It seemed like just another trainer verse Rocket and clicheness...ness. But its not! I'm really impressed and glad I am reading this. Please update as soon as possible!
Teraunce chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
so far, very good. Interesting how this has a dif plotline from the one on your website. Is this version 5.0?
Azure Neko chapter 21 . 8/12/2008
Wow. You're leaving us completely confused and announcing that part two will skip ahead a year. I still don't understand what is going on with the inner resistance and the "real" Team Rocket. What is the difference between them and what they are trying to accomplish?
nightdragon0 chapter 21 . 7/31/2008
I was wondering why you had this up at other forums for so long, but not over here. I read the chapter over there, and the impression I got was a sense of 'uneasiness'. Not for the writing, but for the characters. Some things seem to close, but from the looks of things, even more will be opening up.

Hope you'll continue some time.
Kishoto chapter 21 . 7/30/2008
Awesome chapter, although I dont want to have to wait a year for the next one 2! :P
Mitsuki313 chapter 20 . 12/28/2007
I luv this story! And this chapter...bravo! . I can't believe that actually happened though...It was too major and it makes me wonder what happened to her...Whatever did happen, I want to find out. _ 5 stars! *
PG Palmer chapter 20 . 6/28/2007
Oh, man. Seems that you DON'T want to tick off a Lugia.

And I guess that Earth Badge she stole wasn't any good at controlling that legendary.

I have a strong feeling that she isn't going to die, though. If she did die, then the story would be over, yet it isn't tagged as Complete. So I'm interested in finding out what happened to her.

Looking forward to updates.
Kishoto chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Yea! I love this story! Best pokemon fic ever! You RULE! Keep writing! (Oh yea and in case ur wondering I'm copying and pasting this review to all chapters onward to level 20 to help with ur review count :P)
Kishoto chapter 19 . 6/27/2007