Reviews for A Daughter's Honor
Anon chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Um...can ask how its a AU? Doesn't it mean alternative universe? I was kind of confused...But this looks like this is a good story.
killerwolf101 chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
um...that jutsu ryuko/yoru used in ch.4,isn't that 1 of yoru's skills too?
Demo chapter 21 . 5/4/2005
*hearts* I absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
Chirishman chapter 20 . 4/3/2005
despite the little romantic scene at the end the Sasuke's lines in the middle sound like he is setting himself up to get trapped in the "Friend Zone" don't know what that is? look it up.
Chirishman chapter 11 . 4/3/2005
what happened that made a crash?
gahtzuah chapter 21 . 4/2/2005
no way can you claim sasuke! btw, the fanfic's pretty good. the only reason its not great is cuz sasuke's mine. haha. it should be pg 13 if ur gonna have kiss scenes. i also have a problem remembering all the characters. it would be easier if u didnt have as many original characters.
Uchiha Demon chapter 21 . 3/17/2005
cool. Plz update soon.
SeuThylAh - Sai chapter 21 . 3/14/2005
_ Gaara rules! He's soo cool. Arghh...Naruto the anime is licensed by Shopri and will premire on cartoonetwork in the summer or something. I like your chapter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 21 . 3/13/2005
Rough training, was the first technique essentially the same as opening the first of the 8 celesital gates like Lee does in his fight against Gaara? I'm not sure what I was on when I typed that last review, I don't think I act like Gai normally.
Uchiha Demon chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
hey I was hopping you'd continue the story it's been a while since you've updated but you story rocks... I hope you continue it... PLz.. neways JA
Etheral-moment chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
Wow. I realy reallyreally really Like this ficcy. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to be a in a minific... Can I send one?
xkuroxshinobix chapter 20 . 11/12/2004
keep updating
SeuThylAh - Sai chapter 20 . 11/10/2004
-looks around- i like thos chappie so cutte Ryu-ko and Sasuke kissing and if Sakura is planning Ryu-ko's demise then i'll plan sakura's demise muhahahahahaha i might be a sasuke fangirl but i am not obsess of him that much so sakura be prepare for my plan
SeuThylAh - Sai chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
O.o you made itachi very scary well nice chappie
Dragon Man 180 chapter 20 . 11/9/2004
yay, the old friends remember eachother and are reunited! *Strikes Gai pose* Now, let the fires of youth's passion burn bright no matter what obstacles to their love arise!