Reviews for Distraction
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Ugh I was hoping he was dead. He is really creepy.

But Nick is OK and getting on with his life.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
This(Nick) remind me so much of Tony on NCIS. With everything Nigel is saying about him.
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
Absolutely brilliant. I loved this story. I love anything having to do with Nick and would probably give glowing reviews to Nick doing nothing but drooling for a few chapters but this story was great. It's well written, the plot flows and it's believable. I would have loved to have seen the Nigel C storyline expanded more but alas, we were left with that, but it was left open so who knows. I often wondered if Squeegel from this past season was Nigel Crane. In any event, I love this story. Great job.
brookiwinchester chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
no it cant be over lolr u gonna tells us wat crane wrote to nick or write a sequel? cuz i think u should
tvaholicsquidney chapter 19 . 9/2/2009
i am soo glad that i came across this story. I agree with jenny that this would have been fantastic for the real episode i would have been on the edge of my seat watching this as nick is my favourite character out of csi when i was reading this i could just picture everything in my mind, you would be a good writer for the csi episodes because you dont just concentrate on just one character you have them all in there like the real episodes

keep up the brilliant writing
Jenny chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
WOW! That is all i can say! That was an amazing story. I loved it soo much! I hate to say this, because it would've sucked for Nick, but I wish that was actually how the episode really went. It had so much action and it was a great storyline. It really focused on Nick and I love that because he's my favorite CSI. :)

Anyways, I loved that Nick was the focus of the whole story and there wasn't another case. The 2 deaths don't count because they dealt with the same case. I loved how you included all the thoughts and thoroughly explained everything, like Nick's injuries, his escape routes, etc.

There were many twists to the story, like how Nick escaped and then got caught, then it happened again, then again when he used himself as bait. It was great. It kept me on the edge of my chair the whole time. I was scared for Nick. Nigel is a creepy guy. I felt taht way in the original episode, but even more so here. Another twist that I liked was how Nigel really learned who Nick was. He nailed the part where he talked about his friends and how they really don't think that he is good enough and stuff like that. And then that Nick agreed with him was perfect. On top of that, the team heard it! Will they look at him differently now?

So, basically I loved this. I hope you do more stories like this because they are great and are very entertaining. Thank you so much.
krage chapter 19 . 7/1/2008
The weird factor at the end added an extra special touch. I've never really thought what happened after nigel was locked away, you almost get into the frame of mind that once their convicted their gone and just disapear so it makes it extra creepy that he's still so obsessed. Excellent story.
krage chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
very well written chapter
Reine Sumabat chapter 19 . 6/5/2008
WOW! I just found your story, and it was amazing! Your story was sweet. Love it!
Shika.Tot chapter 18 . 11/25/2007
I've read this story a million times and I still love it. I have reviewed to this before, but reading it this time I really felt I should tell you how much I adore your stories and how great of a writer you are. :) Bravo!
fanfictionfriendie chapter 19 . 8/6/2007
more like a hundred shudders, really. Hope that does not happen to me! Anyway, good story! Keep writing.
Starbee chapter 19 . 6/22/2007
Oh. My. Goodness...

You know, I had found this story a while ago, but failed to favourite it to my favorite stories.

And now, I've found it again! Yay!

But yes, I really enjoyed this story. (Reading it then and now.)

D
kelticsgirl chapter 19 . 6/1/2007
so when does good old nigel make a reappearance? time for some new nicky nigel angst and anxiety... JH
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
Creepy ending. Poor, poor Nick. Nigel is just plain creepy. *shudders*
Shika.Tot chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
Great story! I couldn't stop reading it.