Reviews for Once the Dust Settles
Wfest chapter 21 . 2/19
I love your story. You really captured the personalities of Inuyasha and Sango. It's absolutely believable for them to fall in love with each other. And I like your pacing, it fits.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Finish thisssss
SheWolfMedjai chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
Very good! For my first SanxInu read, I could get a little hooked on this pairing not gonna lie.
Please write another!
The King in White chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Good story so far, though I would point out that Tessaiga being used to protect humans doesn't literally mean there has to be humans about to use it. It's simply that whomever is using it has to have both youki and care for humans.
The King in White chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
A bit of a random comment, but I've always felt that someone should mention if Kagome has to live on the other side of the well that it's not forever. Inuyasha and Shippo at the least will see her again. Assuming they don't get killed, 500 years is a good chunk of time but is still in the span of years that a youkai could expect to see. Sesshomaru is at least 200 years old and hasn't aged a blink in that time span. Even if Inuyasha could expect half his span as a hanyo, he'd still live another 500 years without changing enormously.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
I adored this. Thanks for sharing!:)
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I love it when he says "You'd be smart not to provoke a half-demon, boy!" Then again I really like it whenever Inuyasha gets to show he's not not some teenage boy but a 200 year old hanyou. XP
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Man, can't you add more?!
solara chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
so far so good..your making me love sango x inuyasha more than kagome x inuyasha
solara chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
kyaa the plot for their meeting is great and i like how you write sango and inuyasha
there is no lil bit of OOCness in them
solara chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
ooh i wonder what happened to sango and miroku
solara chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
reading this in 2013 haha.. im a new fan of inuyasha anime and though i love inuyasha x kagome pairing i also love non canon pairings

great! the 1st chapter is as interesting as the plot..
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Awww! This was sooo cute :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 3/9/2012
Sweet and soulful, your story has been a wonderful experience.
FlameAngel15 chapter 21 . 7/28/2011