Reviews for Healing My Heart
TheElegantFaerie chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I wonder how Akito will react to finding out about Usagi being Sailor Moon. Oooh please put in some Mina/Kyo moments! :D
Momijifan chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Please let it be momiji with usa. They'll be such a cute couple.
NeoPkRGoth chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Like whats going to happen next. What going to happen between setsuna and shigure.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
is it going 2 continue or is it abandoned or something. story alert just in case u continue! update soon if continued!
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
SUGOI! Kawaii. . Go Kito-chan, go kito-chan! udpate soon! i
twins chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
please type more soon when you can, its really good!
Melondy Rose chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
hey you should pair usagi with momiji they would make a cute couple you could make momiji grow up some i mean not age but hight i mean come on usagi means bunny and that is momiji cursed animal but that is what i thought
Mistress of the Sea chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
Put Usa with Akito! I have never actually seen an Usa/Akito fic before and I'd love to see it.
Allison chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
I love this story! Please put usa with akito! Update soon!
knighted lioness chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
usa and haru. NOW!teehee...
Saris Yui chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
I really hate myself for not finding this story sooner please forgive me! Your pairing I love to death like Usagi's everyone allways puts her with Yuki or Kyo which is fine but I like to see something different because it seems no one finishes there fics one the do put them together. I know that Manabe is in that pairing too but I'm rooting for Akito to fight for what is his (like Usagi *giggles*)

Now I don't want you to think that's all I care about because Minako/Kyou is so funny because there kind of like oppsits and I can just see Minako saying she like him because of his temper!

I cried alot when I found out about Hatori's love in the manga it was very deep and dark so I'm glad he's getting someone to heal his heart like Setsuna.

Haruka/Michru it's a classic get to keep one pairing together from the series!

Yuki/Tohru Are you still putting them together? I didn't see them here well if you do I would like to say they got no time together so hopefully they will get some lovin too!

Well your story was all around great grammer and spelling looked way better then mine (because mine sucks bad!) and there story is going in the right dierection. Please write more soon!

Saris Yui
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
I Love The Chapter:7 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Ephirel chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
This is the second SM/FB story that I've read, and I honestly have to say that... Oh! This is really good! I like the way you've threaded each chapter together, and the reason why Akito seemed to both love and hate Yuki. *giggles I'd never would've guessed that Sets-chan and Akito-kun were siblings, but you've placed them together well :D

Kudos to ya!

I'm looking forward to the next update. Good luck with your work!
xMusicxHobox chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
so cool
Lady Light chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
Oh! I wanna read more! Please update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »