Reviews for Masked Faces
commando666 chapter 9 . 5/30
:-D
commando666 chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
I will name the sneezey boyfriend boog
commando666 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
That non remy guy used ice to freeze his lips so it was his power not hers
rats xp chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
AWESOME story!
i TOTALLY loved it XD XD XD XD
Razzeeberry chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Awesome story! Luved it! ]
FabulousFever chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
great story, a little bit angsty near the end but fantastic all the same
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
haha - Remy not the best pickup line - Aro the best line in the chapter. Loved that the one card Remy got just so happenned to be the "don't fall in love" card. Great chapter/story so far.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
good start...it seems like Remy is out to prove his family wrong more than willing to find thee one... hopefully he'll realize Rogues thee one to settle down with and not just the one to prove his family wrong with.. eh ok she can be both.
tibbytabby12 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
AWW! happy ending :) and I LOVE Remys family there so funny :)

loved this story

RogueXRemy
Allleila chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
That story was so sweet. Aw all that romy angst at the end deeply saddens me but I really like how the stoy all played out. Gr that stupid Kitty. Why didn't it just stay up a tree and out of Romys business. Well anyways as I said great story and I can't wait to read your other romy works.
Iryl chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Yay!
Cliick-Clock chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
ARGH! I could strangle Kitty right now. Why did she tell him that?
mou hitori no boku chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Um, what's really bugging me is that you said "hoagie"... It's just really annoying. Isn't supposed to be a po' boy, you know, 'cause they're Cajuns? I don't actually know if they make ham n cheese po' boys. Hmm. I wonder.

Well, I must just be a stickler(sp?) for the tiny little details that aren't really important. It just bugs me.

...Umm, I see good potential in this story...I probably won't review again 'til the end...

so, um, bye.
Hannah Delaney chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
LOL, "explosions in bed", "Thicker than the stick shoved up Cyclops's ass". rotfl.

I wanted to apologize for the review I left on the first chapter. That came out ruder than I meant it. I never can use words tactfully.

This is a really good story, by the way. I like that you basically switched Rogue and Remy's usual attitudes, with the Rogue: Fling, Remy: Relationship.
Hannah Delaney chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
LE GASP! How could you...you called the sandwich a...a...a HOAGIE! What is wrong with you? LoL. But seriously, a Hoagie? wth? No one, and I repeat, No one, from Louisiana would ever even think of calling a sandwich a hoagie. He would have been eating a Po' Boy. Trust me. I'm from Baton Rouge. Until I moved to Illinois a few years ago, I didn't even know what a "hoagie" was. Please change it! No offense.