Reviews for His Soul
castmyashes chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
Even though, I have read this before at Fallen Knights, I can't stress enough how much it is enjoyed. I think it was beautifully written, incredble imagery. Everything. Great job!
A chapter 11 . 4/3/2005
Oh... wow. Damn, that was wonderfully done, intense and heartwrenching. Gorgeous, gorgeous piece.
PadawanMage chapter 11 . 10/9/2004
Ashley, that was a short but very beautiful epilogue. Hey, reading your stuff me into writing my own KA fic, remember?

Glad I could stay for every chapter...
sugar chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
you did such a good job with this, it was an excellent story from start to finish..
Freak Goddess of the Crypt chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
SORRY! i didn't review the other chapter i dont think, but i liked it alot. i really liked your story... )
Lancey chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
Ah! It almost shocked me like "Resurrection", but I don't know if more or less, because in the other story both (Arthur and Lance :( ) died, but they were together, and in this story, only one (aah! that's pity enough) died and they are divided.

Please next time, take care of the suffering souls of the readers *gg* *lol*

I was very amazed and I liked the story (well, the end DEFINITELY not )and I am looking forward to your new KA story(/ies *g*).
account-deleted243455432 chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
I already read this at teh king arthur fanfiction yahoo group, but I think I'll review it here.

I LOVED your entire story, and even though the ending made me slightly depressed, I really like it. EXCELLENT job!
PadawanMage chapter 10 . 10/7/2004
Yes, it does seem that Lancelot's fate is what I thought it'd be...

I had to wince when his had was lost, but with what he went through, especially not letting it heal and all!

Now I wonder how you will portray Arthur's following through with Lancelot's favor...
Kirsten Z chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
Ah, I can't believe this is happening! Poor Lancelot! Getting killed off again by evil fangirl! Isn't it enough that he died in the movie? Well, what can I say, every time you kill him, you've got to write ten more stories to make up for it, right?

BTW, Arthur is such a good man in this story. Anyone would die for a friend like him. *Tears* Lancelot did.
HikariChan chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
You killed him... !

*gulp*

Well... I still love your story! It's truly sad that he had to die..

You made him even more of a hero than he had been before. Thank you for writing fanfictions.

You make me very happy with that.
account-deleted243455432 chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
Ahh! I'm going to cry! That was such a good Lance/Guin fic (and, yes, it still is), but now I'm sad!

Excellent job. You always seem to make me cry.
PadawanMage chapter 9 . 10/3/2004
Damn! He actually confessed to Arthur! And Arthur knew as well...that's really being noble. I also imagine Arthur felt somewhat relieved that Lancelot finally told him, instead of finding out in the worst way possible.

Now I wonder if Arthur will wait, or will he also try and have a chat with Guinevere as well, since the last time I checked, it did take two to Tango...;-)
Freak Goddess of the Crypt chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
ooh... interesting...
sugar chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
are you going to update this story soon? cause im hooked on it and i need you to write another chapter soon so i can see what happens next..:)

please..please...please!
PadawanMage chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
So, Arthur is now indebted yet again to Lancelot? What happens now I wonder?

And I still wonder where you are going with this?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »