Reviews for Come and Go
lotrelves chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Aw! :D Little Cosette.

Please update soon!
Estates General chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
(Heart has melted into a little puddle)
Estates General chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
This is so sad! (But so was the book XD) I'm really liking it so far. :D
Erin chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Good... very good. Certainly needs some proofreading, for greengrocier's comma's (hint hint) abound, but very engaging nonetheless. Please post more, I beg!
Freedom Tide chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
love this! please update soon! am adding to favorite stories & story alerts :-)
Robyn-Enjolras chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
aw...
Steeple333 chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
So sweet! Your style reminds me of a modern Victor Hugo, but not an imitation. I'm kinda wondering how you'll do the barricade, but I'm sure you'll think of something. _

I really enjoyed this chapter. Cosette is so sweet.
Steeple333 chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Yay! This is great!
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Yay! I've read (most ._.) of the book, and it's nice to see this "rewrite", not word for word (as a lesser writer would do), but still lovely.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Holy crap, this is so good! I love it! It's ok for it to be set in Oregon, the more familiar you are with it, the better you can write, yes?

This was awesome, I'm adding it to my favorites. This was a good concept skillfully written out.
Larka Avilak chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
"Undoubtedly, Fantine was watching her daughter devotedly from heaven, and crying that she was so mistreated." That is great. Slightly depressing if you start thinking about it. Sorry, I don't see this in present day, per se. I view this more as a different place. And condensed. Sorry, I can't think of anything else that's not in this review or my first.
Larka Avilak chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hah. I must agree that the author notes around the end-half were a bit too much. M, it's a bit... "Look! LM condensed AND in the present day!" And there are only a couple of mistyped/spelled things. Like severe and steal.
AmZ chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
Again, it's the "For Dummies" restatement of the novel with American place names thrown in instead of French ones. It sounds like you're trying to write yourself a new SparkNotes.
nebulia chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
What a wonderfully warm and fuzzy chapter!

I can't wait for you to update again.
Robyn-Enjolras chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
I love this! Write more soon!