Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 10 . 1/26/2005
i do adore this story, serviath is going to be a right pest isnt he? oh well, theres always one pest. more soon darling
shinimegami23 chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
did you actually use a reference from The Scarlet Letter? oh my, how interesting. This was a dark chapter. Poor snape. And are you going to explain this cage thing? will the story actually get some resolution, because right now it seems as if the story is only getting more and more convoluded. But yea, I'll still read more, keep updating!
shinimegami23 chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
AH! Severus with kids? bad things there. Oh my, Severus seems to be cracking... oh, I found one mistake... i think. um... here.

One life was something to care about when he'd killed so many without so much as a second thought?

Do you mean, "Was one life..." because it doesn't sound quite right as it is. Btu good job, i can't wait to read the next chapter.
sami-h10 chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
hi its a really good story please update soon!
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
Where's your disclaimer? Disclaimer, anyone? HELLO! WHERE'S THE FREAKING DISCLAIMER! No disclaimer, no story. You apparently do not acknowledge that these characters do not belong to you! Apparently. I would suggest getting a disclaimer up immediately. Thank you.
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Are you actually serious? Do you seriously think you can pass that Mary-Sue off as a professor? It's laughable, thank you.

You have characterisation issues. First of all, she is entirely too perfectly lovely. If you recall Fleur from GoF, she was entirely too lovely and she actually had daemons and a REASON to be entirely too lovely. What is her reason? Granted, an average woman can be incredibly beautiful, but when describing an average woman, one does not go into as much detail as you have with her to the point of making her scream "I'm plastic!".

Severus, of course, is entirely too out of character for my taste. Him being in love with the MS? Cliche. Seriously, cliche. I also doubt that he was ever warm. Seriously, as he has always been described as "cold". He was never vulnerable. He has always been able to defend himself. When James and Sirius taunted him and bullied him in school, he did not only retaliate, but he got them better.

I have no doubt that Severus was in lust with Lily, but having a character other than Lily who looks almost exactly like Lily is overkill.

All in all, you may want to reconsider your choice of actually writing this fic.

Thank you and have a completely miserable day.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
Hey babe! More soonn please?
Lady Silver chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
Oh my gosh! It's been updated! I'm so happy!

Love the story! ~Lady Silver~
interested reader chapter 9 . 11/20/2004
here, im reviewing. love your story, and am very interested to see where it goes from here. please continue with it, i am enjoying it immensely.
born2act05 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
i like the story

check out this site
born2act05 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
i like the story

check out this site
Mint chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
Hey, I love this fanfic you have. The plot is quite good and Severus is so in character _ yay!

I only have one concern, and that is about the twins. Ok, Severus has been away from Kayta for 18 years. So, the twins have been born for at least 17 years? But, they are only in the 6th year at Hogwarts... I dunno, it sounds a little weird.
rosiegirl chapter 9 . 11/17/2004
Interesting story. Update soon.
lol chapter 9 . 11/17/2004
good good i like it cant wait for the next chapter
Sam chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
I don't like this Mr. Cornwell either, I must agree with Katya. But I do like the ever-thickening plot. When will Snape just give it up? Oh, right, you're keeping him in character. Nice job.