Reviews for The Kaleidoscope Syndrome
ladyjhem chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Is this the last chapter?
Haphazard Snow chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
Awesome fic! I really love this. It's really nicely written and I hope to read more soon!
TheBeingOfEverything chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
I think I died a little when I checked your profile, is this masterful portrayal of yusuke/hiei fiction truly finished? lol aside from that I just read this thing again and a huge wave of nostalgia hit me. The way you write the characters is flawless and if there is ever a chance you might update this again, I will be waiting :)
ranchan-akari chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
AND~ you stop at this KILLER of a cliffhanger. That hanging girl you see on that tree over there? It's me. Just trying my darnest to CLAW MY OVER THIS. It's evil. ;_; Update? *sighs* But it has been what? four years? I shall still wait faithfully for your next chapter!
DragonFire44 chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Finally! I couldn't see Hiei making a move without someone intervining like what Botan did. I believe that in your last chapter, a part didn't make sense. Kuwabara said 'Hi to Jin, Yusuke ans Hiei, then when Hiei made his comment he said 'Shorty's here to' or something similar. That didn't make sence to me. Hope you continue some day.
DragonFire44 chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
Best chapter! Loved that Kuwabara shoed up! He's not a favorite character of mine but I think having him really helped Yusuke and the story. I also didn't see this coming.
DragonFire44 chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Jin is back! Loved the ending. I wonder if Kurama will speak with Koenma and it'll be in his point of view.
DragonFire44 chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Now were getting somewhere! Interesting chapter.
DragonFire44 chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
I didn't see that coming. It was cute in a way. The part at the begining. Nice chapter.
DragonFire44 chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
I hadn't realized that Hiei had already 'fallen' for Yusuke. I can't really say I'm for this pairing but I find that its interesting to reed. Frankly I see Yusuke more the one falling for Hiei then the other way around. Nice chapter.
DragonFire44 chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Loved the ending! I was wondering if Yusuke would bring it up after Kurama and the un-known Demon showed up. Loved the over all chapter it was great. Did they just leave the Demon?
DragonFire44 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Great chapter. It was interesting. Unless I misread or missed something I thought that Yusuke didn't have his shirt? Did he store it in a pack or something? Cause I know you said 'shirtless'. Anyway, well written in my opinion.
DragonFire44 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Great chapter! Glad Jin and Touya made an appearence, wasn't expecting them.
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Great chapter! Loved the ending, felt so Yusuke. In some ways Hiei does seem a little off but I can see him like that er not as 'angry' as in the series.
DragonFire44 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
An interesting chapter. Very well written I thought. Ah, what happened to Yomi? Is he not a ruler of part of the Demon World?