Reviews for Otouto
cicer chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Oh, I like this so much. Your characterization of Rokou is very original and feels right. The writing in this piece is very good. You can really feel how their family is broken by Kourin's death. And Ryuuen's increasing madness is really heartbreaking. Very nice. How old are he and Rokou supposed to be in this? I can't remember if you ever mentioned, and I'm curious.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this fic. Can't wait for more!
sami chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
its...not...finished...yet!I wanna know wat happends! 1the susp[ense is killing me! ;_;
samithecreator chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
This is beutiful!It HAS 2 be updated SOON!I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
hilby chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Are you planning on continuing this? It is a very good character study, and very interesting to read.
Arcia chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
Wow! This is so, good! I love it!
darkess chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
update please ilove this
ME chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Update it! please It's really good
Ryochan8 chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
This wasn't as crappy a chapter as you said it was actually pretty good! The idea that Kourin was somehow immortal before all of adds a dramatic irony to the story. Nice job, please update soon!
Ryochan8 chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Wow. This...this is AMAZING! At first I was hesitant to read this because, well, it's ROKOU, but now I'm glad I did. The feelings portrayed, the character reactions...Nuri-chan... *sniffle* I love this. Please update soon!
MercuryMoon chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Ah.. I want your writing skills. T-T You're extremely descriptive, along with portraying the characters quite well.. And by the way, I think you got Rokou down pretty well. _~ Poor Ryuuen though.. v.v For him to have to go through so much pain.. Guess it's what makes him a seishi. :D
Grand Lethal chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This was really great! I think Rokou is perfectly in character... a little whiney, but a good guy. I like the forshadowing to Ryuuen's dressing as well. Hope to see more of this!