Reviews for Arc 4: 11 Legends
PieAnnamay07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I read this series over three times. Actually, I'm on my fourth right now. :D

This series was amazing. Seriously. You did a great job. From the new characters, to the Interfacing, to the wars, it all was extremely captivating.

I liked how you showed that not everything turns out the way you want it to. The loss of a comrad 9I know I misspelled that, sorry) can be hard, but you can get through it.

I enjoyed the descriptions, the long stories... All of it.

Again, it was amazing. It deserved more reviews than it got.

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for keeping it up.

I'm sure I'll be reading it again. :D
Tieblaster chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Since I do not want to write a review for each story, I will review the whole series in this post. Your Arc series is, without a doubt some of the best transformers storyline I have ever read, including the official TV shows and comics. In fact, I consider it to be as good story wise as, though more adult because of the war, death, and the like, the Beast Wars TV show and War Within/Generation 1 Dreamwave comics, my two favorite Transformers storylines. The new characters are interesting and real, and your take good care of the old ones. Now all you need to do is sell the story to Hasbro and have them make it a TV series, ha ha. Seriously, I only have one problem with your writing and that is the same mistake that Dreamwave made, the stories stopped before it was over leaving fans like me in the lurch. Though I do understand that you do not want to write forever I do wish the story could be completed, I mean what happens with the new protogens, you know, things like that. All in all, these stories are great, good enough to deserve their own TV show or comic book series, and you are an inspiration to other writers. And while I wish it could come to some kind of end I understand and will just have to find some new good transformers stories to read and hope they don’t die on me too.
asha chapter 1 . 8/8/2002

great story!

i comend you on an excelent story. it has been the best i have read so far.

gryph, there is one thing i would like to see in the next story, if at all possilble, i would like to see a new sentinel introduced, one of my own ones that i have made based on yours. he is an interface partner naned sun partner is called hydra and is of the same race as sam is.

once again thank you for an excelant read.