Reviews for Turn Evil Into Good
ka-mia2286 chapter 13 . 11/8/2004
It's almost over. No. Oh well, guess that's okay. After all there will be more stories.

Anyway i liked the chapter. Glad to see all's well with jarod and the group. Are you goning to finiash this up with Jarod and Parker's wedding, 'cause that would be cool.
Brandy chapter 12 . 11/7/2004
Great chapter! I have a week off from school, so here we go...Another great update! Lovin it. I'm soo glad that you brought Sam back and that he is hired to work there for security. Way cool. I also like that MP&J are still vulnerable at times and are having difficulties with trying to bring the centre back better, what a job that is! It just makes them even more human and you would expect to see that from them. Also liked that Parker was wigging out over the elevator and that J came to help her and get that fixed. That bullet/whole has got to go. Don't need that reminder anymore. Please update soon! You are doing an excellent job! Please update soon! I need my fix...hehehe...
gemini006007 chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
Hi ICD,

Good Chapter. Looks like everything is falling into place and they are on their way to start the New Centre. Reporters,as usual, had to be a big Pain. No wonder Parker blew her top. That was very much in character. Good Job! Please continue soon.

Mercy
e-dog chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
haha, that was definitely parker. Man, the negative reaction to the Centre is understandable...I hope they can resolve that issue soon.

e-dog
Morgan chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
hi

this was good chapter

you did good job ;)

up date soon :)
lovetowrite390 chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
Another great chapter! Parker is hysterical as are Jarod and all the others. I love them all, and you capture them nicely! With the plot, nice and easy to follow, and I cant wait to see what happens next. :) Please update when you can!
Chibi Parker chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
Wonderful, I love Parker's outburst and Sam's face when Jay gives him the files. The Centre starts to have a new face, cool, i hope people will accept it. Keep going it's great

See ya

Chibi who wish you a happy Halloween ;o)
lovetowrite390 chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
Let the party begin! Woo hoo! ;) Great chapter!
e-dog chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
Only four chapters left? aww, I really liked this but you do what you feel is best. Great update as usual. see ya around!

e-dog
Morgan chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
Hi Icd i realy like this chapter

by the way i was having trouble with my pc so i

did not review befor now i solve it and i will keep in review for this story

about ending this story no no no not just

4 chapter need more more more , ok the true is you will be ending this story soon by now update

son , so sad :(
ph0enixgirlie chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
"The truth... mostly anyway," Jarod grinned.

"Mostly?" Broots frowned.

"Yeah, mostly. You don't want your head on an official penalty-list, do you?" Parker snapped half-heartedly.

"N-no, Miss...," Broots stuttered and then stopped, when her face lit up at the effects her demeanour still had about Broots. She just loved tormenting him. Everyone around the table started chuckling. "Haha, very funny," Broots grumbled.

"Yeah, don't you think?" Parker smiled sweetly.

hhahahahah and YOU say you aren't EVIL !

good chapie!'

i hope you udate soon

i cant wait for the next one

i'm not complaining or something, but are you gonna write something more...ecited...HEY! i don't say your story is boring or something :)

or is something gonna happen soon...

(hey! i can see you grinning evily, saying:

that's for me to know, and for you to find out)

well,i gtg

cya soon, i hope

take care!

byebye

*waves*

p.s. you mention the reporters, last chapter you said that there were ABSOLUTLY NO press and media and reporters, that you just left them out, and now...

lol bye
Chibi Parker chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
Hi.

Whoops, sorry for not reviewing sooner, my studies take me a lot of time :o(

Your story is great, I'm sorry to read that you'll stop it soon, I'll miss it. But for the moment it's still running, so I'm going to tell you that I love the way you go with this, the new Centre will do good, and with Jarod and Parker at its head, they make great works ;o)

See Ya

Chibi
gemini006007 chapter 11 . 10/25/2004
Hi ICD,

Great that the family is together again. Now comes the problem of dealing with the press and not exposing too much to them. Please continue soon. You're doing a great job!

Mercy
Brandy chapter 11 . 10/25/2004
Hey there, Ah! You updated faster than I could write a review for chapt 10. I ate it up as soon as I saw that it was posted just didn't get a chance to reiview. School is kicking my butt right now. Anyways, the last chapters were great! I loved the last few moments with MP&J in chapt 10 and of course you would have to leave the rest to imagination. I'm glad that everyone is together again. Your going to end the story soon...that's sad...your doing an amazing job as usual. Please update again soon! I'm definitely still here reading religiously. Even busy school doesn't keep me away...this helps me stay sane. More more more soon! Till the next chapter...
leochick chapter 10 . 10/20/2004
Still reading it and still liking it. Interested to see how Miss parker and Jarod turn the Centre around for the better. Looking forward to the next chapter.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »