Reviews for Turn Evil Into Good
Dont we all love andy ?

*looks around, now dont YOU ALL go saying NO!*

i cant wait for the next chapter

i hope you update soon

(dont i say that always, lol)

well, i gtg

sorry about the extremely short review

beybey
lovetowrite390 chapter 10 . 10/18/2004
Great chapter! Thanks for the romance! Looks like everything is coming together nicely! Please update when you get the chance! :)
gemino006007 chapter 10 . 10/18/2004
Hi ICD,

Good, they have all agreed on what the Centre's future functions will be and the rest of the family will be with them soon. Looks like a very happy ending. Looking forward to the conclusion of this great story. Please update soon.

Mercy
e-dog chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
sorry to review late. at least i think i'm late. Great chapter as always. Looking forward to the next one! And you are most welcome about the tag on your map! I love the site!

e-dog
Brandy chapter 9 . 10/14/2004
Hey, thanks for my fix. The chapter was great and I'm so glad that J was able to get through this. I know that it is because he has all his loved one's around. I also loved the way that Parker and Ethan were watching J like a hawk for reactions. Still love the subtle ways that Parker and J are supportive and there for each other like reaching for each others hand at the end. I'm such a mush romantic...lol. I'll forgive you for the short chapters, I know how these things are. I'm just glad that you are writing and that you are continuing with this amazing story. Please update soon! Need the fix! More more more! Excellent job!
lovetowrite390 chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Good chapter. Maybe add a bit more romance between Parker and Jarod, but other than that, great! Please update soon...I'll be waiting! :)
gemini006007 chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Hi ICD,

Good that Jarod is back to being himself again. Now comes the plan for the new Centre. Please continue soon.

Good Job!

Mercy.
ph0enixgirlie chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
hey

good chappie

i cant wait for the next one

i hope you update soon

aaw it was so cute, baby boy and jarod!

aw, can you image than *smiles*

hey, jarod is going to speak with the press and comes on the news and almost every one of america will see it, but jarod helped SO MANY people in the US , soo well...

outof all those peoples that he helped, woulndt they wont to send him a mesegge or something

i mean, if someone saved you live, you sure want to thanx him!

soo... well... im ralbing again..lol...

i gtg

take care!

byebye
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Story still great. And yes I am smiling. Talk to ya later! *retreats inside head and watches Til Death Do Us Part* I love that episode! *Continues watching* *Screams something that sounds like Mr. Parker and all other evil people should burn in hell!* OH right Update ASAP! I wanna know more about their version of the Centre.

*Watches the end of the episode.*
e-dog chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
great update. i know this is short, but i gotta run to class! 0 update soon!

e-dog
Brandy chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
Another great update! I'm glad that J is working through his terrible nightmares. I also admire that he wants to go back to the centre right away. Although I feel parker's sentiments when she freaked out and asked him if he was nuts. I wonder what the rest of the centre tour holds for them. J should know that with Parker watching him that he is in for a fight if he starts getting anxious. Such a short chapter again, but I guess I'll have to forgive you again. ) Excellent job and please update soon with more! Gotta feed the hunger...lol...More more more!
ph0enixgirlie chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
hey ines

great chap as always :-)

i cant wait for the next chapter

you were kinda busy last week

you werent on msn and havent send me a email, lol

well, i got to go

take care!

cya!

byebye
lovetowrite390 chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
I want to know what more they find! Great chapter! Please update soon and I am sorry to hear about your teeth!
leochick chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Nice little follow up you've got going here from your previous story. I can't help but be a sucker for those jarod/miss parker moments. Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter.
gemini006007 chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Hi ICD,

Glad that Jarod has recovered from this nightmare with Parker's help. Now that they are back in the Centre, What will they find next? Please continue. Your doing a great Job!

Mercy