Reviews for Turn Evil Into Good
Brandy chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
What a great chapter as always. I'm so glad that J is back in MP's arms. I always love that he tells her that he couldn't get through these times w/o her and all the times she had in the past and didn't know it. If I was Syd. I would feel terrible everytime that I left J for x-mas break as a kid in the centre. Lyle and Raines were soo mean to him and did terrible things! AHH! They are so cruel...This chap was short, but since you ended it nicely I'll forgive you..) Please update soon! Need more!
e-dog chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
Great chapter. Yes it was short, but it was enough, at least for me. Hope you continue soon!

e-dog
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
I swear if the Pretender would be real, I would REALLY hurt Lyle and Raines. I am happy that Jarod is back in Parker's arms. Yes I am simling.

Oh the other day I was watching the episode where Miss Parker gets shot...that had to have hurt...yes I am being very stupid today...oh well, I'll just go watch the Pretender...

Oh and I'm making a new stroy called Broken. Look for it.
leonitne chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
hey

aaw poor jar!

good chap

i hope you had a good vacantion

i really got to go now!

ill email you

byebye

leo!
lovetowrite390 chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
So far, I am loving it! I havent had time to read the other story, but when I get the chance to, I will be sure to! Thanks for a good story so far and I will keep reading!
Morgan chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
Hi ICD and yes i like this chapter

and welcome back from your holiday

and thanks for the great work ;)
Nancy chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
Yep - I am a happy camper now! They are together again. Are you going to go into what evil Raines and slimy Lyle did - or is that unnecessary and best left to the readers' imaginations? Good work. Glad that they are safe, that everyone knows where the others are. Keep up the good work. I am enjoying the story. Thanks!
gemini006007 chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
Hi ICD,

That was great. Good that Parker was able to help Jarod deal with this traumatic event from his past. Please update soon. Hope that you had a nice vacation.

Mercy
ka-mia2286 chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
Yes i feel very safe to know that Jarod in safly in Parker's arms. And though the chapter was short it was still great. Now the question is, what next?
Brandy chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
oh that god that Parker found Jarod! I was getting worried. Loved the way that Catherine came into her dreams and told her how to find Jarod. That was a sweet touch! I'm such a sucker for sweet romantic things...Poor Jarod, he is totally messed up...are we going to find out what freaked him out and what he was remembering? I hope that Parker can help him. I'm feeling an emotional upheval in the future for J. Great writing! Please update soon and satisfy my hunger for more...*Two thumbs up* More more more!
gemini006007 chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Hi ICD,

Great chapter. Good that Parker found Jarod, but it looks like she is going to need help to bring Jarod out of this crisis. Looking forward to your next update. Have fun during your holidays.

Mercy
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
YAY! I'm smiling again! Parker and Jarod are together again! Keep them together please. I continue to love the story! KEEP THEM TOGETHER!
Morgan chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Hi icd i just come from my holiday

and i read all the chapters

when i was reading until chapter 5 i think you

are evil after when i read the last chapter im glad that she found jarod but not in good state so i like this chapter

keep up with you great job and update son ;)
e-dog chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
I'm glad she found Jarod, but he's not in a good state. I'm still loving the connection between Parker and Catherine. It adds a nice touch to the story. Great chapter. Looking forward to the next update.

e-dog
ka-mia2286 chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
oh of course we liked it. Poor poor jarod and his inner demons. can't wait to see what happens next update soon
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »