Reviews for Turn Evil Into Good
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hi ICD

Great start to your story. I wonder how Jarod is going to manage to keep Parker out of jail, and will they get the command of The Centre? Please continue soon.

Mercy
Brandy chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
AH*jumps up and down* I was hoping that you would start this new story soon! I was missing you and the story already! This was a great start to the story. Very well written. I loved that Jarod and Parker had a moment before they went into the conference and you got to see the nerves that both were facing. I love the way that J supports MP. He finds great simple ways to comfort her. I like the vulnerable side of parker that you get to see before she covers it up. It was great to see the agents reactions when they say parker, talk about a total freak out, but warranted if they didn't know the situation. I loved how you ended this chapter with the bomb that jarod let out about taking over their claim of the centre. Your already starting those famous cliffhangers, there only going to get worse I'm sure. Please update soon!*still jumps up and down* )
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Great first chapter. I like the reassurance between J and MP before they enter - and then, wow! They faced strong opposition for just a bit - then J's words get through to Danny. MP is very aware that she needs to be on her best behavior or the handcuffs could magically appear and be on her wrists. I like your language, "the bomb" "to claim the centre as ours". Now, those words must surely be setting a few minds into action. Please post again soon for us. Good work!
morgan chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wow this is great start icd i like

great job ,

;)
mfkngst chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
what a great start. can't wait for more.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7