Reviews for Battle Hymn
blacknblu30 chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Just found this and it's very good.
Rashel Quinn chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
omg .. i really liked the sequel to ..:D ... omg wat abt another one ... they r realy good .. :D
Georgenia chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
lol cute
JustWriter2 chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
I can't wait for the side stories!

-JWchan -
Gr8 Black Raven chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
OMG! I LOVED IT! I was really into it! Like, yelling at characftrts and stuff! But that's good in my case, so don't worry. I loved this and PITD! They are so good!

The Raven
lesbian.writer chapter 11 . 11/28/2006
This one only took me an hour and a half to read! I liked it! I hope you write a sequal! I truly enjoy your writing!
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 11 . 5/4/2006
WONDERFUL story! I really loved how you wrote the relationship between Draco and Ginny. They are so sweet together! Beautiful writing!
dehumanization chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
I can't get enough of oyur stories! they are so good!

-Ashley
Nora9112 chapter 11 . 9/28/2005
That was so cute! I loved it. I'm a little sad it ended but I'll just have to find more of your stories to read :).
Lady Rebecca of the Night Walkers and Element Holders chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
lovely!
zuvalupa chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Wow! Excellent sequel! I enjoyed reading it a lot!
princessladybuggie chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
i'm glad you continued piano in the dark, but this one just didn't have that same touch. maybe it was the phrase in the beginning, "going at it like rabbits" or something to that effect that was sort of off-putting, or maybe it was your idea of the war against voldemort. draco and ginny also seem to have almost a purely physical relationship other than music and whatnot. not too much dialogue other than "i love you" going on there. i hope my criticism doesn't offend you, i really did enjoy the story.
mouseygirl512 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Dear Grayecam

On the behalf of the moderators at burningicex2, a Draco/Ginny Recommendation Livejournal community, we would like to inform you that your fanfic Battle Hymn has been recommended and added to our lists! To check us out here is our address and feel free to inform others about the community as well. Congrats & keep up the good work! :D

Sincerely

Hannio & Mousey (mods)

P.S. If you have any other or any future D/G fics let us know!
Judy chapter 11 . 12/12/2004
Hey! I love your story SO much! I wonder why u've only gotten a few reviews when this is a FANTASTIC story! Hope u'll write more this type of story!
robin777 chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
that was so good. I cannot wait to read more of your stories.