Reviews for Earlier Revelations
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Woohoo! Numair to the rescue! Hang in there Daine, and land sakes, that Daetora is a real * #*?/# ! update soon!
hypasia chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Very Nice! I love the plot you made! Keep updating please!
Luna y sol chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
I love this story. It's great to see it updated so often now.
PsychoLioness chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
Aw. That last paragraph was great! Loved it. He has to get to her? Please? *Grin* Alright, okay, you got me, I'm just a sucker for happy endings! They're so...happy?
Luna y sol chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
Very nice. This is an excellent fic.
FairyDust4Ever chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
Wow! This is awesome! You must update soon! That is an awful place to leave off! Too much suspense...

*FairyDust4Ever*
um chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
that was SO corny
hypasia chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
O Aw, New Plot! Yay!
Roherwen chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
good chappie! I loved it. This is definitely going somewhere.
Dragon and the Wild Mage chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
darn a kidnapping. sheesh. rite at their happy ending. so this was wat you were talking about..hhmm...well i can't wait to see who the people are who captured Daine and also..well. yah. anyways, ttul! and update soon! even though you have been,...but..
Tortalls Resident Wildchild chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
ooh!ooh!ooh! you pulled way ahead of me..y'kmow i think that might've helped my muse. cake to you for writing an insipring chapter!
A Thought Persists chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
dammit, allison! you better update or, or... well, something. sorry, brain fart, lol. anyways, update and i liked the chappie!
A Thought Persists chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
I don't think that I've ever read anything with Onua and Lindhall in "relations", it's kinda wierd, but a nice little addition to the plot. I like the chappie.
Kit49 chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
I did enjoy it. I have some stuff though that might help...first off I found some grammatical errors. And then also, I don't know if it was just me, but I kinda felt that Onua and Lindhall, but especially Onua was out of character. She seemed so unconcerned about Daine, and so sceptical of the whole situation. I always got that Onua was like an older sister to Daine, and to me it seems that she would be much more upset about Daine's dissapearance than she was. Anyway, just suggestions. I still do really like this story though, and I can't wait for the next update!
Aislinn Cailin chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
It's a brill. story, although I must admit, Onua & Lindhall DID surprise me. But you need to cut down on the 'Magelet' term, and a bit on the fluff. But it's a good story otherwise. Keep going. D
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »