Reviews for Ying and Yang
rikuzqueenkeybladewielder chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
i like it
marissa chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
I ORDER YOU TO WRITE MORE!
NightSkye 18 chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
Hello, I'm really glad to see that you updated so soon! - I really like your story, it's on my fav. list; you as an author and your fic too. You're the fourth person to be on it, so consider it an honor. JK!

Anyway,:) about the story now, I loved your new chapter! And I cannot believe how good of a writer you are and how good your fics are too! I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter!

As for the spelling of Kero's full name? I actually thnk that it's spelled Keroberus, but I'm not entirely sure. You know me! D

Btw, thanks for including me in yuor chapter and thnking me for reviewing. It was my utmost (spelling?) honor! -

Well, you know the drill. Update soon! GB! Later!

NightSkye 18 chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Hey, it's me again! :) Thank you for updating so fast, this way I always have something to look forward to. -

I don't think I could ever think of something so cool like the Dark Cards, and that is why you must write more soon! I can't wait! *grins like a 5 year old waiting to strt opening presents on Chrismas Day* GB! Later!

PS: I was thinking of changing my penname to Stardust, or should I just leave it the way it is? What do you think?

FreedomGundam chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
this is a awesome story. Hope you continue to write this story.
NightSkye 18 chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
Good luck hurting Kiori, Meag! I hope you're sucessful! Sorry Kiori, but you're just too mean. -

Great chapter, I loved it! You have such a great imagination! I sort of envy you... But don't tell anyone! ;)

Great idea for the dark cards, I could've never thought of that. Another reason that I'm revewing, to let you know how good of a wrter you actully are. P But don't let it get to your head.

I'm honored to be your first reviewer, and I can't wait for more chapters! Update soon! GB! Later!

PS: Oh and Kiori, I was just kidding about how I wanted you to die. But don't tell Meag that okay? This is between you and me. I don't want to get in trouble! :)

boltaction chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
That was great! I hope u continue with the story.
NightSkye 18 chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Hey, it's me again! - Yeah, the annoying reviewer who never Flames! :) Anyways, great chapter, and no, I didn't see any mistakes that I remember of.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, and I'll reveiw even if noone else does. Btw, I just reviewed to let you know that I read the stoty, not to save Kiori.

Great story, update soon! GB! Later!

PS: The fight scene was a little hard to under stand. Just to let you know.

Kim Conner chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
The story is very Kawii I really enjoyed reading it.
guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
This is a real good fanfic i hope u continue it!
NightSkye 18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I really liked your story! :) Great start, I can tell that this is going to be a great fic! Unique plot by the way. )

Anyways, Tomoyo's hair color is blackish-purpleish. I think... Sometimes it's better not to listen to me. *sweatdrops* - You'll learn that soon enough.

Well, I hope that you update soon, but no rush! GB!

lil-anonymous-girl chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
I want to know if I can review my self. hm