Reviews for Wolf King
Sup chapter 8 . 4/6
Pls continue ur story
Danyelle chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
BlueLilyInDarkness chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
NO! keep updating ... i think this story is interesting. I actually like it ... and i'm kinda picky with all the stories that i read for the different books that i've read and stuff. this is good.
Septemberheaded chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
That little *censors word*... Stupid Argul. So now what's Claidi's reaction? *insert breakup* Update soon!
Adilic chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
Wow. Argul is such a whore.
Metraya chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
wow..what just happened in this chapter? it's confusing but we're getting there right? argul married before claidi...freaky...start up with the next chapter...i want to know
Metraya chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
come on! what is it that he's supposed to tell her? it's so confusing if you don't say it.
Adilic chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Holy crap! You did it AGAIN! You cut it off, you evil person, you! Porps for giving more information, though. I loved swearing!Argul.
Journal Lover chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
frank chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
hopscotch tis the absolutle best game in shamrock st

it only comes after every other game found in shamrock st
SouthernSweetheart chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
Ah! Yuo can't stop there, what didn't he tell her? Ooh i am soo intrigued, please update asap! I must know!
Adilic chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
Well that accompliced absolutley nothing. If you're going to leave us hanging, either write more in detail to give a longer chapter and actually have things happen, or don't leave us hanging at all. It gets annoying, especially since this had nothing going on. I'm a little disapointed.
SouthernSweetheart01 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Omgosh! Update asap! I love this! You're awesome! Update soon please!
abbie chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
well i dont really know what to say.i need more of the story to tell you what i think but i like you one of those beginnings that kepp you guessing.
Dafted chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Nice fic. I'm not sure I like Claidi's last outburst, but maybe thats me and my 'Claidi-should-have-been-with-Venn' self.

But I love the fic. I love how the plot is going so far, write more!