Reviews for A Girl named Yama (Old Version)
TalaxVampirella chapter 28 . 11/1
Can't wait to read the new story! Good luck in writing all of that, sounds like a lot of work!
Ea chapter 11 . 10/29
love
Ea chapter 4 . 10/28
I loove this
Ea chapter 3 . 10/28
this is awesome and very funny
Ea chapter 1 . 10/28
I love where this is heading
NatNicole chapter 28 . 10/19
LOVE this AWESOME story!
I look forward to the rewrite! (Although, I've NO idea how it can be made even better...)
SeverNSkull chapter 28 . 9/1
Congratulations on your degree! I'm so glad that you're continuing this story. It's one of my favorites. I can't wait to see the next few chapters as well as the new version of the story you've created!
GoTherka chapter 10 . 7/4
Hm, I still don't understand why the hell didn't Yama tell the Hogake she is from different world. Time-travelling seems like same bullshit, so she had no reason to lie, that just asks for trouble. Like now. But I get she is not the sharpest kunai in the pouch...
plasticapplex3 chapter 28 . 7/4
Woo hoo! Congrats on graduating! I feel your pain. After a long time job hunting, I finally found a full time job. But not after taking a humongous break.

Anyway, so happy to hear that you'll be finishing the story! Honestly, I have been out of touch with Naruto for these last couple of years (oh my gosh has it already been over ten years?!), but I enjoyed AGNY so much just on its own that I got really excited when I got the update notification! I'll be sure to follow you on so I know when your new one comes out. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for coming back and good luck on the job hunt!
Nobody Smurf chapter 28 . 6/29
Glad to hear you are alive and doing well. Congratulations on the degree.
Looking forward to the new material.

Thank you.
yifrodit chapter 28 . 6/24
welcome back! Good luck on job hunting! I'm down to read the new version.
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »