Reviews for A Girl named Yama
G chapter 27 . 6/13
Please continue this story!
Nobody Smurf chapter 27 . 5/8
Just caught up reading this. If and when you choose to return, like Kuro, we'll be waiting. Thank you.
I'm really sad. Unfinished Fanfics will be the death of me. This story is too interesting to give up on! I hope someday you find it in your heart to end all of our suffering, and finish your story.
Thank you for writing what you have. :)
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 27 . 3/9
I will describe this fanfic in one word: Awesome! You had portrayed the characters so well I am really amazed! I am also a sucker for romance stories so I really loved kakashixyama moments! I am REALLY looking forward on reading the next chapter so I hope you update soon! XD

PS: I have a question. Did the Third Hokage knew that Souzu is Minato? I mean obviously the Third Hokage should have seen through Minato's disguise cause he is the hokage. And have the council gotten their hands on the fusing shuriken that had cutted Yama? I mean it was left behind in Konoha right? That's all! Lol
EdenMae chapter 27 . 2/19
You can't leave it there!? Please don't give up because I got all emotional thinking back on Yama and Kakashi's parting! What happens to Iruka? What will happen to Team 7? What will become of her brothers?! What happens now isn't up to me but the writer and I hope this story continues so I can read everyone's joyful and satisfying ending! I hope this story picks up
EdenMae chapter 20 . 2/19
I really love Itachi! Him being an awesome brother to Yama is really sweet
EdenMae chapter 19 . 2/19
Oooooooohhhh I love this and the dynamic is super interesting! It's also hecka funny to see everyone react around her with itachi
EdenMae chapter 12 . 2/19
I love the brother sister moment and damn the kakashi kiss was awesome!
AstralMiscreant chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
This story... To keep it simple, was BRILLIANT! The plot is one of the most unique plots yet, feasible and put into clear, concise words that maintain an air of simplicity to the story, yet the ideas you've expressed within are much more complex. I swear, you had been throwing me in for a loop with each plot twist you added - I was surprised about learning of Yama's true origins and you can imagine how shocked I was at finding out about Minato! Seriously, these little twists are what make this story inherently brilliant. The characters are fleshed out perfectly and completely in-character (a trait tthat is sometimes rare in other fics).

Though, I do wish to have you explain as to why Minato stayed in hiding for so long without bothering to even see Naruto and why he seems like he straight up doesn't care or is the keast hit curious of his son's progress. And I'm still sort of confused as to where the plot will be heading, I only sense a vague idea of the next few ecents may go, but still, I'm not so sure. It would be nice if you could clear a few of those discrepancies.

Nonetheless, I have to say that this story has made its way into one of my top five list of best fics on this site and I really love it to pieces! Please update if you find some time, I know it's been a year and all, but I'm still holding on to that thin thread of hope that you might. No rush though, I understand how frustrating it can be to have people forcing you to update, so take your time!

Hope to see more from this beautiful story and during the time it takes for you to update, I'll be anxiously waiting with bated breath! Ja ne! :)
Eram90 chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
This story is great ! I am enjoying every second of it. But, I kinda have a question that's been bugging me for some time :

You wrote at some point that a female Uchiha was worse (for the elders) cuz "the sharingan is inherited through maternal genes only" (chapter 14). But isn't that kinda weird, since I believe that Yama's father is also Sasuke's father, so her father had the sharingan. But since Yama is only half Uchiha blood, then that leaves her mother to be a none-uchiha meaning, no sharingan. Yama has the sharingan, Yama's mother doesn't have the sharingan, but the sharingan is inherited through maternal genes only?

Maybe I misunderstood something, but could you please help me understand what I missed?
blackhawk68 chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
This is pretty amazing. Seriously. I'm not normally one for "long lost *enter plot-central name, usually Uchiha, Uzumaki/Namikaze, Haruno, or Hatake* returns" but you've done extremely well.
I can't even begin to explain how hilarious Yama is. Seriously. I just. Can't. I laughed so many times. On the other hand, you've made me cry several times too. On that note.
I am so glad you didn't kill Kuro. I almost sobbed when she sent him off, no joke, but I'm in my university's lobby and I refuse to cry in public. I always have a fear that, in any story with an animal of great importance, the animal will die for the sake of plot and/or character development. That does mean that I don't use that very same situation in my own fics but hey.
I really hope that you haven't abandoned this. I know you updated last year but things and life happens and those take precedence over fanfiction. That said, I really hope you update. :D
Wasipi chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
Great story I hope you decide to finish it
amore1993 chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
This story is great, it is the best OCxKakashi fanfiction I've read. Will you restart updating?
Nana chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
Wish you would update T-T This is the greatest KakashixOC I've ever read in my entire life DDDx
otakuwhovian1224 chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
I waant moreeee! No lies. I am so serious, you WILL continue this, or else...lol. But seriously, please update. Ja ne!
1,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »