Reviews for A Girl named Yama (Old Version)
Hiyorichan chapter 28 . 9/27
Hi! Long time reader, from back when you were still writing AGNY! Was up and couldn't sleep tonight and decided to come back to read your story, as I do remember it fondly. It is just as good as I remember. Read your author's note at the end, and hoping your job search and new career path worked out wonderfully for you. Whether or not you are able to continue writing this (or rewriting it), wanted to give you a shout out and a thank you for a story that I want to come back to after all this time, and to let you know you still have a fan out there, and I will always look forward to your writing should you start up again. Hope life is treating you well!
xIsntItFunnyx chapter 27 . 8/28
I was so into the story that I did not realize how big the cliffhanger was going to be in chapter 27!

This story is well-rounded and has a great plot line. You have a gift. I very much look forward to the revised story!

I would have liked to see more interaction between Kakashi and Yama. They had a lot of one-on-one time in the beginning/middle of the story that was briefly glossed over to cater to the plot focus. I totally understand that. However, Kakashi and Yama are both adults in very stressful environments - if they did not have time to verbally explore their unique relationship, it would make sense that they would give into physical cues or expressions. I believe Kakashi and Yama would give in to more than just brief talks or a peck on the forehead here and there, if they were drawn strongly to each other in the first place.

Kakashi is a lifelong ninja and has PTSD - as was described in the last few chapters of him having troubles with developping relationships due to the ninja lifestyle. Kakashi would be prone to carnal desires and have a primal edge, especially when confronted with attraction to Yama. Due to Kakashi's strong analytical thinking, he would be able to reign himself in either during or after the fact and allow Yama space in between their interactions to process, but only for so long. Dominant men are definitive people and would not be able to wait almost a year for a concrete answer.

This is strictly my own personal opinion. I have no idea where the story is going (which I enjoy very much). All of the twists and turns are great and I do not want to expound on that for the sake of curious readers who check reviews before the story.

xIsntItFunnyx chapter 28 . 8/27
This is such a cute story!

I am still in the middle of reading this story and curiosity got the best of me - I read the last chapter to see who ends up together and found an author's note instead.

I hope you've had some good opportunities with job hunting and are settling nicely into the field of business! I look forward to reading the revised (and continued) version.

WhiteFang001 chapter 28 . 5/21
Please let me/us all know when the new version is out :) I'd love to read it
Viktuuri chapter 28 . 3/18
I really hope you finish writing soon! I've loved this story a lot and can't wait to so what you do with it :)
Okay, just so you know, this is the oldest story that's both still up and has the OC tag that features an OC from our world entering the Narutoverse. That's kind of terrifying, incredible, and also I'm blaming you for every single crappy OC story I've read, even if this one isn't.
Hey I wanted to let you know I think it's been quite a while since I've been in this site and I actually remembered reading this story and enjoying it. I think it's great that you're rewriting it! I'll be looking forward to it, might be another couple of years until I stumble upon it again haha.
Mac chapter 1 . 1/18
Yo, u have no idea how excited i am for a rewrite of this. This fic got me through my first relationship and my first breakup in high school and I'm go glad I'll be able to read it again now that I, too, am done with college and on to real life 3
TalaxVampirella chapter 28 . 11/1/2016
Can't wait to read the new story! Good luck in writing all of that, sounds like a lot of work!
Ea chapter 11 . 10/29/2016