Reviews for A Girl named Yama (Old Version)
Hey I wanted to let you know I think it's been quite a while since I've been in this site and I actually remembered reading this story and enjoying it. I think it's great that you're rewriting it! I'll be looking forward to it, might be another couple of years until I stumble upon it again haha.
Mac chapter 1 . 1/18
Yo, u have no idea how excited i am for a rewrite of this. This fic got me through my first relationship and my first breakup in high school and I'm go glad I'll be able to read it again now that I, too, am done with college and on to real life 3
TalaxVampirella chapter 28 . 11/1/2016
Can't wait to read the new story! Good luck in writing all of that, sounds like a lot of work!
Ea chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
love
Ea chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
I loove this
Ea chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
this is awesome and very funny
Ea chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I love where this is heading
NatNicole chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
LOVE this AWESOME story!
I look forward to the rewrite! (Although, I've NO idea how it can be made even better...)
SeverNSkull chapter 28 . 9/1/2016
Congratulations on your degree! I'm so glad that you're continuing this story. It's one of my favorites. I can't wait to see the next few chapters as well as the new version of the story you've created!
GoTherka chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Hm, I still don't understand why the hell didn't Yama tell the Hogake she is from different world. Time-travelling seems like same bullshit, so she had no reason to lie, that just asks for trouble. Like now. But I get she is not the sharpest kunai in the pouch...
plasticapplex3 chapter 28 . 7/4/2016
Woo hoo! Congrats on graduating! I feel your pain. After a long time job hunting, I finally found a full time job. But not after taking a humongous break.

Anyway, so happy to hear that you'll be finishing the story! Honestly, I have been out of touch with Naruto for these last couple of years (oh my gosh has it already been over ten years?!), but I enjoyed AGNY so much just on its own that I got really excited when I got the update notification! I'll be sure to follow you on so I know when your new one comes out. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for coming back and good luck on the job hunt!
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »