Reviews for Miasma
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
So full of feels...! I kept tearing up towards the ending, poor Temari. D: Another lovely read, I just can't stop reading your works! :D
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
awwwwwwwwww
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
naw brother and sister love
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
My freaking goodness! Were you trying to make me ball my eyes out? Because you very nearly succeeded! But I refused to cry because I hate it but my eyes were filled with unshed tears before I forced them away! So freaking depressing but at the same time fantastically amazing! I love your stories so much in case you haven't noticed. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! I had a wonderful time reading it. .
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awesomeness incarnate.
kally-kal chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
temari is so sweet in this. such a nice older sister. :")
Merlin Greenleaf Varis chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
so sweet. I thought He'd actually kill her.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Lovely. Just what I needed.
Syynistyre chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very well done.
foreverheartamnoscc chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
"His imagination conjured an image of her, motionless, bleeding, pale, and no longer alive.

Slowly, his hand rose to his chest again, feeling an unfamiliar and sickening ache that wasn't hurt or betrayal..."

already died too much at this point. I absolutely LOVE this. the angst and the hurt :') I really like how you portray their relationship!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Good job!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Here I found another interesting author on ffnet :) Great story, I love how you showed Temari's weakness even if it was a bit creepy when she asked Gaara to kill her. Maybe she realized his only was to show any feelings was through murdering people. And I love how you portrayed Gaara. Wonderful story.
WanderingAround chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
loved this story.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Another cutie~! Emotional trauma, for the win!
iHaveNoLife chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh, dear. I am beating myself up, wondering how I never reviewed this when I've read it so many times. I think this story is so emotional, and I had tears running down my face the whole time.

This story just reaches out and clenches your heart and it hurts to think of all that pain Temari is going through because it is perfectly plausible in a real life setting.

I love how you portray Temari in every single one of your stories, but this one especially. Everyone writes her off as the strong one, but no one really considers her breaking point.

Great job, thanks gor writing.