Reviews for The Ancient's Ultimate Frisbee
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is one of the best early fan fiction at capturing Rodney's character. I also liked Ford playing with an Ancient device like it was a Frisbee!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I want you for your head *Snickers*

So says our favorite flyboy to everyones favorite Canadian.

Oh. Don't many fangirls wish lol
Tania-R chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was priceless. I loved it! Very witty. Classic punch lines!
PeoplePerson chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I wish my fics were that funny!
Sammi chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Kinda slow at first, but the head comment was absolutely priceless. Excellent.
Devil Theory chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
That was great! You really caught mckay and the frsibee thing was really fun, you can see it happen with mckay and shepherd as well, in a disturbing way.
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I loved it, good stuff, very funny.
missi chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
hello, i was around the stories here and i recently just started watching stargate atlantis, and i really enjoy it. so of course i go on the web after watching any new thing that i am interested in and i start reading stories about the show or movie.

but anyways, i came across your story about a week ago but i did not have the time to write to you saying that i liked your story. i had to work, but anyways, i am making up for that now. i really enjoyed your story. it's funny, but not only is it funny it sounds like somthing ford and sheppered would do. (ford expecially)

but anyways, i liked it and this is me telling you how much i liked it.

good job on the story. keep up the good work.

missi
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
:D :D Brilliant!
becca chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
oh man that was funny,once again good job with getting the characters right
Laura chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh lordy. What I can I say that hasn't already been said? Except I think:

"Do you mind? I'm trying to panic here. Oh God- I'll never be able to make it to the infirmary like this. If I die someone better make it back to Earth and tell my cat I love her- it's... it's getting dark..."

"That's because the lights just went out," Sheppard explained.

'Tis my favourite part. Except for maybe the head gag. Don't make me choose!
Naz chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
'"So what... I'm now the team's Samantha Carter?"

"Sure McKay."

"You realize I'll never have legs like her."

"Don't want you for your legs McKay, I want you for your head." Sheppard stated.

Ford choked.'

XD WOW... you need to post a warning at the beginning telling people not to read this in class. I just about fell over laughing... Ah... people just don't understand the SGA fandom. *snicker*

This is very good, you got the characters spot on. :) Keep up the great work!
fischergirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Very cute story!
MrsRodneyMckay chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was good. )
phantombabe chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I absolutely loved it! You did an awesome job with capturing the characters personality's. Keep up the good work!