Reviews for Sunny Rain
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Ha, that was fun! Flea rules... And Ozzie's fun to pick on.

This was really quite good! I hope you write more like it.
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Cute and clever. IT was a good short story with interesting mischeviousness on Flea's part.
Bloodshy Testament chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This was great. I loved it! Perfectly written! Great job and keep writing!

Bloodshy Testament
kawaiiangel20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Hey )..your story was very interesting..except I can only say that based on the first couple paragraphs xD..too lazy to read it right now. you got over 100 reviews on one of your stories? oh well..some day i'll catch up. anyways see you in a couple hourse )
Zipis1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
That was really funny. I always have imagined Flea to be the kind of person to pick on Slash and Ozzie. Reading this perked up my day, but, alas, I must return to the torture that is homework...I've been procrastinating all day and am sure to be punished because of it. Oh, and though he had a total of four lines, I must say that you got the character of Mr. All-Too-Freaky-Looking Scythe Person with Pointy Ears down perfectly...as well as the others. Great job! I hope to see more from you!
R. Madillo chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
So characteristic of Flea.. A funny story, and they seem pretty in-character throughout.
Almighty God of Paper chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
haha, this story was rather amusing... and i liked the nickname that the window washer gave magus... i don't know why, but it made me laugh.