Reviews for The Confessions of Severus Snape
ThatSarcasticOne chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hahaha this is hilarious :) I love it
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Someone call the paramedics, I can't stop laughing!
XD XD XD
banshee1968 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I was having a bad day at work, I read your story on break and it made me laugh and put me in a better mood. Thanks!
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
omfg lmfao i laughed so freakin hard at:

"This, as everyone knows, is a thoroughly stupid question. Everyone knows what I did. I murdered innocent civilians."

hahaha :D i dunno why, but still...
CP chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
"Adrian Pucey spoke words of love to me, encroached upon my personal space, and then touched me inappropriately."

Oh Merlin, the best OoC Snape I've read in a long, long time...
krachum chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
If only canon Snape could have been like this, things would have been so much easier... Hilarious!
goldacharmed chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
OMG, I haven't laughed that hard and much in a while. I loved this story. Wow, you are good at this. Please write more even though it has been years. Those with a gift for comity should use it. Later dude.
sabrina chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
lololololooll! ROTFLLOL!

this story is just so HILLARIOUS! Pleasee update!

At one point I literally started rolling on the floor laughing. My sister looked at me weirdly and sked i it was really coke that I had drunk at lunch or if it was rlly vodka or something lolol.

Anyway, really, really, really GREAT job! I loved it!

-Sabi
stella8h8chang chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Amazing. I don't know where to start! I have just so many favourite quotes here...it's fresh, it's funny, it flows gorgeously...

AND...FANNY PRICE ROFL AUSTEN **high fives**
coffee.DESU chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Oh wow!Sexy feet...my jaws hurt from laughing for so long
aLiarSays chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
this is the definition of amazkink!

luv the fic!
DrawingYuAPicture.OnMyWrist chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
Lol great story

Really captured the essence of Snape

'He hugged me. A student. Touched me.'
anonymous chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
this story is brilliant, its so hilarious, snape's great! update soon! i hope your planning on continuing this story! :)
Kitsune-Kurama-Rose chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is very funny. I love it a lot. Will read the other chapters when I get a chance.
burntmuffin chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I find the entire Snape Series hilarious! I re-read it often, and laugh histerically everytime. Keep being awesome!:):)