Reviews for Watching Over You
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow! I didn't know this story was up here! I'm at school right now so I don't have time to read it, but I will when I get home!

~Kioko
RedLion2 chapter 11 . 9/13/2004
Wow, Heero shot the bad guys? I'm not sure Relena would approve of that...but hey, it's one of those things, right? Anyways, nice story so far. Will be interesting to see what happens now that Relena knows Marvin is actually Heero...RL2
Clarobell chapter 11 . 9/13/2004
Okay, I REALLY liked this chapter! I loved the bit about Heero being angry ... that was scary! I wonder what Relena will have to say about Heero's diguise? Please update soon!
JAslineR chapter 10 . 9/4/2004
LOL! Hope Relena didnt know of Heero'ds deguise! or even better, after everything was back to normal, Heero appear in front of RElena and Relena was thinking about the little bou called "Marvin" LOL!

Hope to see a email send by u when the nxt chapter is up!
RedLion2 chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
Um, no, you aren't allowed to leave it like that! Just kidding, you are. You're the author, right? But I would like to know how Heero and Relena faired...till next chapter...RL2
RedLion2 chapter 9 . 8/31/2004
Okay, never mind that last review. I see where you're going with this. And Relena was great! I see so many authors who make her a patsy, someone who can't think on her own or do anything heroic, and yet here she is, saving the lives of a lot of people. Way to go! RL2
RedLion2 chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
Um, by the way Quatre and Duo acted, this whole thing hasn't been set up just to get Relena and Heero together, has it? Just wondering, just thrown off a little, which hardly ever happens...great job. RL2
Clarobell chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
So is Relena gonna find out that it's Heero? Update soon! Great fic!
Hopeful Wings chapter 9 . 8/27/2004
Wow! I can't wait for more. This was a very good idea. Please continue.
RedLion2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
My only problem with this fic is the really short chapters. Otherwise, I think its pretty terrific. Please continue on soon! RL2
RedLion2 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
For Relena's peace of mind, I hope she discovers that Marvin is really Heero. She would feel much safer then. RL2
RedLion2 chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
That was great of Heero to trip like that and make a mess, knowing his girl needed some humor in her day. I like the way this story is going. RL2
RedLion2 chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Typical Relena, always worried about everyone else other than herself. I can see that this is going to be a problem: how will Heero protect her if she won't let him near her? RL2
RedLion2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Aha. That's why he has to appear younger. Nice touch there. Interesting, the way it's going. RL2
RedLion2 chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Yup, he's definitely a geek! One question: why can't he look his age? Is Relena supposed to be younger than the pilots? RL2