Reviews for Land Before Time
Tim chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
You suck
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
A great story. Very good.
LisaG chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was fun...write more POTA!
googleplexed chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
pretty interesting, author must have some AF or other mil background. keep writing...
Fflur Cadwgawn chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Great job writing Burke and Virdon's characters. I only just got "hooked" onto the TV series, and have only seen up to the episode right before "The Cure", but still, I could practically see this happening in my mind! You sure did a good job with the portrayal- all I could think about with the sunflower episode was in "The Gladiators" when Pete tries an "oper" (or however you spell it): "Looks like a bomb, peels like a banana, tastes like an orange. Think it's a mutation?"
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Wow, I really like this. This is probably the only Planet of the Apes fics I have read about how Pete and Allen met each other. It's also written very well and I like how you got the characters down.
jamesisreallygorgeous chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
very very exciting

i luv it
Virusea chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
The story seems really enteresting so far, and the charcters act really real, i'll keep reading if you keep writting.
Altril chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hey! The format is no longer screwed up and I really liked it. This is tolkiente05, if you didn't know. Well, again your writing is absolutely awesome and I love it. Bye... besides the fact that we're talking. But bye for now.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hey, I thought I would tell you that the format on this totally messed up. ~ Stef