Reviews for A Love Immortal
The Forgotten Stark chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OH. MY. GOD that was adorable! i love the way you put Harry in at the end, it was awesome
E chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Beautiful
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
It doesn't seem like there's much of a plot; things happened too quickly. One moment they're saying goodbye, the next moment they get detention, suddenly they kiss, realize they already knew each other and get together? Things like that don't normally happen though if it had been prolonged, it would have been pretty good.
Cinderella912 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I love this story. It goes down in my all time favourite fanfic list and I can just read it over and over without getting bored! I was just re-reading it now and realised I hadn't reviewed even though I've had it on favourite for AGES so I thought I'd tell you how great it is!

Elizabethx
Anna Potter Black chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I loved it! It was so adorable!
Domique chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Aww! That was so sweet! This is going in my Favourites! I LOVED IT!

Blacknes Angel
mische chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Very sweet idea. It's sad that they didn't remember each other. Also, I think the story moved kinda fast at the end. If I found a childhood friend, I would probably hug him, not kiss him. The end was cute though. Nice style.
hartbrkr chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Aw! That's so sweet!
Perilous chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Very nice, bit fluffy. Though I don't think that parents would be likely to give them that sort of necklace.
Jayxx chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very cute. Did I already write a review for this? Oh, and update The Fine Line please! I love that fic!

Jayxx
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
*repeats aloud* THAT WAS SOO GOERGEOUS!

Jayxx
perla chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
hellor author,

i've found your story in avari's website at prongstag. i really liked your story. it took me about three days to finish your long story. i kept being interrupted by the stupidest things. i just wanted to tell you that your story was the coolest.
Katkit chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Really great... Better than the first version...
Fantasizing-Lady-Knight chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Wow...I mean...wow...that was...wonderful...simply...wondrous...I loved it...thank you so much...
gatoriris chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I especially loved the ending... it was beautiful! Keep up the good work.