Reviews for Twists of Fate
uuruweiuwi chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
I would never consider a limb more important than the life of a person. Infact, suicide never solves any problem and there are alternatives for it. In Frodo's case they can teach him how to use his other hand. They can also help him not feel so lonely anymore by showing lots of geniune (not immoral) love. Where there's a will there's a way.
ADHD chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
OMG! This story has truly been the best and most enjoyable read I have had on this fan fiction site! Your writing style and imagination is simply outstanding! I cannot believe how great this story is! I truly LOVE it!
Flamesofthemo0n chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
I like the story, it was well written...I have a question though, in one of your chapters, you mentioned patients, are you nurse or a doctor. It was when you were talking about the names you call people when you were angry.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 14 . 2/26/2005
Thank you for a delightful story. May you write many, many more.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 12 . 2/26/2005
Well, I finally have found a second or two to sit down at ye old friendly computer and read chapter 12. Well done. I know it is more difficult to write happy endings than the good "angsty" bits, but you have done a wonderful job. I even have time to read the next chapter!
BraellyraLeatherleaf chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*Applauds* Bravo, bravo! A truly wonderful ending. You couldn't have ended it in a better way. Well done! It's been fun.
endymion2 chapter 14 . 1/23/2005
What a wondersul ending! Thank you for his story! Sam seems to be a real worrywart, LOL, he greatly resembles my mother who drove me to despair and tantrums when I was a child with this attitude

LOL, I think I’m going to visit your lifejournal...I suppose YOU won’t take it as an intrusion for a not lj user to comment there. Slash also was totally unknown to me until I delved in the depths of LOTR fanfic ( I didn’t even know what it is then). However, I’m not shocked by it...this is fantasy after all ( only Sam/Frodo makes me sometimes feel a bit like incest, LOL)
Althea chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Thanks for the great story and the happy ending.
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
Lovely to see Frodo getting his stength back and visiting Strider ! Frod is not easy to care for. I enjoyed this story very much.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
sweet!
endymion2 chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
NO! Don’t want fluf!

And the first part was very „fluffy“ indeed, to a point where I thought Frosdo might be a bit too ...“doglike“? He nearly seemed to wag his not existant tail in exuberant anticipation, LOL. I know of course that Tolkien described Frodo as rather withdrawn, but still he always seemed to have a very independant spirit to me. So, if he indeed feels so very lonely, wouldn’t it be the ...I do not want to say natural, and most certainly not ‚proper, so...however which action to look for an equally intelligent woman?

„Blossom smiled to herself, happy to see she had at least planted the seed of a thought in Sam.“

Ideed I often wonder if, despite all his loyalty, common sense and other good qualities he may really be a satisfying partner to live with for Frodo..to say it bluntly: Are there enough thoughts in his head?

Loved this sentence.."I believe that the reason you see more hobbit men smoking than hobbit women is because, after a meal, she is still cleaning the cook pots while he is free to relax"

How true! I also liked it that you for once used the terms „men“ and „women“ for hobbits..it does seem a bit strange to me tat they always think of them as...“hobbits“...I wouldn’t consider myself a „humaness“ after all, LOL

I’m sad to see that the next chapter will be the last one, dear, I hope there are several plot bunnies hopping around happily inside your head
Mysterious Jedi chapter 12 . 1/15/2005
Thank you for writing this, and you may thank Elwen for me as well, if you like, for getting it started. It is a very good story and I look forward to seeing more.
heartofahobbit chapter 12 . 1/14/2005
Your depiction of Blossom is just too precious...I myself love the notion of a strong female type...the picture of Gandalf and Aragorn etc being a little surprised by her smoking of the pipe was just too perfect! I love the way you have continued to show that even through his weakness Frodo was well mannered and concerned for the welfare of others...and the quiet love Frodo bears for Sam...who tries to put the "master" upon a pedestal...is wonderful. I feel that you have done a terrific job of showing the real emotional life that undelies the heros of the tales of Middle Earth...keep it comin' love...it's terrific!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
I am SO in love with this story. Sorry it has taken me this long to read the next chapter and leave a review. Looks like is being stupid again. The "Review History" is not active, and I use that as a reminder for which stories I'm currently reading and reviewing. Anyway...I do like Blossom a lot. But Aragorn's speaking style is just right. Great job. And I blushed at your praise at my stained glass artwork. Thank you. Go visit my website at for more. I update it weekly.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
wonderful to see an update, and oh! this chapter was so touching with the frodo/sam scene. i was puzzled, because i didn't remember any previous distractions in the style, but for some reason this chapter had a couple 'lists of events' plopped randomly down. hmm. but other than that, sweet chapter, and I am so glad there will be more coming!