Reviews for Spells, Lies and Remorse
This is pretty good.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
nice
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
Cool and thanks for writing.
ShadowWren chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
Man, this is one heavy fic! Excellent job as always _
Maricole chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
I have only just discovered your story, and am very cross with myself for not seeing it earlier. I am a huge fan of your Cole/Olivia stories!

I love the way that you make Cole seem a little vulnerable ocassionally, and know that you will somehow arrange for my two favorite characters to be reunited.

I am pleased that Phoebe's attitude has softened toward Cole, and only hope that Piper remembers how many times Cole saved her life as well!

Please don't leave it too long before writing some more to this wonderful and ongoing story.
jean griffin chapter 9 . 9/13/2004
The story about Cole and Phoebe's reconciliation is not over. It will be resolved within a few stories.

Both Jack and Bruce McNeill are shapeshifters. I had indicated that Jack was a shapeshifter in "Neighbors". And in the following story, "Two Thumbs Up", I had indicated that both father and son were shapeshifters.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Why don't I buy Cole and Phoebe's rather sudden reconcilliation. In your first story, Neighbors, Cole seemed to have lost all hope and a certain amount of interest in reconcilling with Phoebe, becuase he could never "live up to her ideals."

Since the attack, Cole has been acting very strangely and really doesn't seem in character. He was very cold with Olivia, not taking into consideration the fact she was not in control of her actions when she tried to vanquish him, the same way he was not in control of his actions when he was possessed by the Sorce. Being such a strong woman I'm very suprised that she hasn't called him on that! I hope you explore this further in the next chapter.

What are Phoebe's current feelings towards Leo? She has always been one of his biggest supporters, how has the sudden reconcilliation with Cole changed things? How does Leo feel about Phoebe's going to take care of Cole?

I can't wait until you post the next chapter to see all of this resolved.

Also is the shapshifter Bruce of Jack McNeil? I was under the impression that Jack was the shapeshifter, in chapter seven of Neighbors he uses the power to impersonate a customs officer. However in this story, it is Bruce who uses his shapeshifting ability to impersonate Leo.
mattlovelace2003 chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
I stand by the same review before.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I await your next story. :)
LadyDeb1970 chapter 9 . 9/10/2004
Oh, wow. Way to go, Olivia, for her confrontation with Leo. . .then to see Phoebe with Cole. Ouch. I must say, I hope that doesn't last. . .Cole needs someone who is able to accept him totally, good and bad. Something Olivia does without conscious thought.
TheDarkTwistedFantasy chapter 9 . 9/10/2004
Great story! Another installment?
martha chapter 9 . 9/10/2004
NO! I'm hoping (all fingers and toes crossed) that Cole realizes that even if Phoebe believes him about the Source, they just don't have a lot in common. I have loved Olivia from the beginning, and I hope she and Cole will reconcile. PRETTY PLEASE?
mattlovelace2003 chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
Now i know that you are a great Author. But I like to make one suggestion. Since I like Olivia and Cole together. I suggest in the next story it reveals that Cole got Olivia pregnant. It is just an idea. This story was good but it had a sad ending. I know Cole and Phoebe won't last. By your previous stories she never really loved for who he really was. That is all.
Ascari chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
I really love your Olivia-Cole stories. Keep going! (Can’t wait for the next story)
mmarija chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
great story, how will olivia reacte when she fined abaut pheobe and cole?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »