Reviews for Hunting Dogs
Shinigami-chan chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
ineresting story. robin kinda reminds me of a calmer rin. don't you think so? her and amon is like rin and sesshy all over again! now i'm off to read the sequel!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
*Hacking uncontrollably*

The worst Sango could do?

Truly scary!

Nice fic, by the way!
Kya chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
That rocked- can't wait to read the sequel!
Ouatic-7 chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
I liked your story but considering how paranoid Amon and Inuyasha are, I think the groups allied much too quickly. However, this will not prevent me from reading the sequel.
Ouatic-7 chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Very exciting chase sequence. Clever of you not to specify units on the speeds.
Tylec Asroc chapter 10 . 3/13/2005
My review got mangled on delivery, so I'll just clarify the final point I wanted to make: The real hook that got me interested came with the final chapter, and the letters between Dojima and Miroku. After reading 'Fox and Hound', I think I've figured out how they became acquainted, but on my first read, it seemed as though M&D had known each other and communicated long before the events of this crossover. Was this something to do with Dojima's craft? Some strange rip in the time continuum? The speculation really made me want to pick up the next installment of "Hunting Dogs".
Tylec Asroc chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
Definitely enjoyed the opening four chapters, and the elements of mystery as both the Shikon fellowship and the STN-J puzzled over the intruders to their work. The mighty hunters of Solomon felt lost, and in over their heads - invisible to the world but knowing everything, they were suddenly faced with a puzzle beyond their comprehension, and a long-overdue challenge in their prey.

Things got a little fuzzy when the two groups were forced to meet and band together. Considering how STN handled the hacker Michael intruding into their secret world, it is a little contrived how compliant and amiable Amon treats Kagome and her hanyou. T enjoys her secrets, and this is one mystery I'm curious to resolve! I'll have to read the follow-up.
Tylec Asroc chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
"The leader reminds me of someone," she commented as they started off.

hmm. Amon as the reincarnation of Sesshomaru?

"Then why do the leader and the fire-starter smell like demons? Try explaining that!"

_Only_ the leader and the fire-starter have a demonic aura? Isn't Karasuma just as much a witch as Robin? I'll read on - may be a typo, maybe you're foreshadowing some 'distinct heritage' of Amon and our Eve.
spotpc chapter 11 . 1/31/2005
I won't be writing any more chapters of this story. But I will be writing more crossovers. So watch for them.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
z
FyodorD chapter 11 . 1/21/2005
Another great read! You combined my two favorite series in a very believable way. And I love that you made Amon a possible relation of Sheshomaru - it fits. I didn't quite understand the letter writing between Miroku and Dojima but I'm going to read the sequel next, so perhaps I will. One teeny, tiny little suggestion: it's "cue" not "queue". LOL :0)
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 1/7/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Interesting corssover. I like it!
Zurizip chapter 11 . 12/22/2004
What's up with Miroku and Doujima? I'm confused...write about that in a third one.
KuroHikari chapter 11 . 11/25/2004
Good story. I'd like to read the sequel.