Reviews for Robin's Birthday
tty chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
The whole story was historical! Especially beastboy's comment on diareai! Great job. You and your little sister. If I ever become famous, I'm definitely mentioning this fabric. But let's keep that between us
This Was The Most Fun chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Can I say I died laughing? Please? Okay good. I DIED LAUGHING! You just got yourself a favorite. BTW this comment is not just for the first chappie, I already read the whole thing.
thedarkm0on chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
9 Words:

THAT. WAS. SO. FUCKING. EPIC.

I. FUCKING. LOVED. IT.
MidnyteEmberRose chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
LMFAO! Poor Robin. Loved the cupcake thing. Laughed through the whole damn thing!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Lol, Okay, so I know that you mentioned on your profile thing that you gave up on this story cause u lost interest, i think, but maybe I'm wrong; but I am having fun reading it! Lol, it is totally random and funny! Anyway, I just thought i'd mention that!

I started laughing so hard in this chapter (5) when robin yelled at the kid "I'll send you to jail when you are old enough, kid!" Lol! That was awesome!

Okay, I'll shut up now. D
ohfuckthis chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
Wow...impressive
liloaprilz chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
funny! This is to good!
American-Idiot14 chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
u really need to update this it is so funny i feel bad for everything happening to robin though
Violet Vendetta chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
OMGee, that was soo funny! ROTFLOL! Plz write more!
Serlenia chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
OH WOW DO i FEEL SORRY FOR rOBIN
Serlenia chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
WOW LOL FUNNY
Serlenia chapter 7 . 3/16/2006
THAT HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER EVER. OMG THAT WAS FUNNY I'M STILL LAUGHING.
Serlenia chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
oh my gosh
Serlenia chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
Man beastboy wouldn't even BE alive by now. lol
Serlenia chapter 4 . 3/16/2006