Reviews for When All That's Left is Stillness
ze-poodle chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
This was awesome.

You've captured Rei's personality perfectly. This is how I would expect her to view the world. She even thinks in logical, dispassionate words. You're amazing.

Just for the record, you're the best NGE author I think I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Aaronmizuno chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
*finishes chapter 3* *grins* I've started picking up the Megatokyo collections and have read through the first two of 'em. I don't know if that's what got me all primed up but... this story is doing things to my waff sense that most romantic tales don't. Keep it up! This is really good. _
Lord Splattergore chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Your wierdest work yet...but masterful none the less.
Hououza chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Beautiful chapter.

I can't help but wonder at Rei's development and actions. Both at the same time in and out of character...sorry, struggling with my words...

Anyway till next time good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
lawless priest chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
another good chapter and another step for Rei. Rei's gradual change seens more realistic than the way most writers have done it.

keep up the goodness

/priest/
jennyjennai chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Another awesome chapter down... You are doing a great job juggling the Rei we know with the changes that she wants to make. Even with all of that, she is still in character. I really liked her internal musings as the story progressed. It just adds something and makes the story more rounded. Can't say this enough but this is great. Keep up the good work.
Xardion chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
This gets better every time I read it.
Ghost140 chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Its enough to hold my interest, ill keep reading as they come.
dennisud chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Well, this is developing quie nicely now.

I like the conversation even in Rei speed and it still keeps us entrnced as we as readers want to see Rei slowly opening herself up in this "new' self awareness she is developing.

Hope Hikari will be a key plyer in this and Shinji will hopefully do the same and become slowl, and yeah in rei speed, more confident and sef assured.

Nie job!

dennisud
jennyjennai chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
I think you have Rei's character down pat. We don't get to see a lot of Rei after Asuka enters the story. I believe Ikari did this to offer the second child as a distraction, so Shinji and Rei didn't get too close. But I think they are very close. You've done a fine job on the characters and plot, Rei is exceptionally well written, you're doing a fine job. Don't give up!
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Actually, I feel that you may have Rei's character down very well. Her very formal manner of speech is crucial to any rendering of her character and to say that she has feelings for Shinji is on the mark as well. The dialog was introspective and showed us a great deal about her psyche. In the final analysis, I like it very much. It's good and I enjoy reading it, what more can one ask for?
RaspK FOG chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Meticulously and wonderfully written, if I may say so...
Kazaikari666 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Alot of depth. I think it is very realistic in the case of Rei, or if not realistic...you make it believably real for the character. Though it's somewhat out of character for her, you make it seem incharacter. Impressive. I Do like it.
Bolo chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Rei is trying and I can see and feel that in the writing.
Kasumi chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
I usually point out some faults in many stories that I review... But this one has none. All of the characters are in character, and not a single piece of them has been altered _ On top of that, its really great~! Please continue writting!

P.S. no grammar, spelling, or any other literary mistakes of any kind were found _
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »