Reviews for When All That's Left is Stillness
ze-poodle chapter 8 . 10/6/2004
The first version was better. It was more poignant. Continuing it beyond that would seem unnecessary.
Sasshi chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
The first chapter truly impressed me!

You have Rei's personality, right on the dot.

I have yet to read your other chapters, but this one does well enough on its own. Absolutely outstanding writing skills.
dennisud chapter 11 . 10/6/2004
I knew it would be a sad ending and even a "normal" person like Hikari wouldn't be able to stand the pressure here. Though I would have liked Gendo reduced to paste by Rei's AT-Field, I see the logic in this ending.

Hope you turn to some more positive stories as the ones you have written latesly have been darker that your usual offerings. But that's me!

dennisud
lawless priest chapter 11 . 10/6/2004
I'm saddened that you've end it, but the final ending is far better than the original two. I guess I should have expected an ending like this. I mean, it is a drama/angst. Life isn't always as sweet as most believe. Nice job overall, even if I would like to see more of this one.

/priest/
Cyber-Undead chapter 11 . 10/6/2004
Awesome story, really. I don't know about the rest, but meloved the three endings. Seriously, they were more than good, each one, and "adequate" as an ending.
Lord Splattergore chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
Shame it had to end so soon. Excellent story none the less. Can't wait for any future projects you might have, and I certainly can't wait for more chapters of Aoi. All hail Random, king of Fan Fiction-dot-net!
Lord Raa chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
This was most excellent.

I'm sorry that this is merely ego inflating praise, but there was nothing I could tell you that would benefit in the writing of it.
windwingxs chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
The first ending was great. It held the same angst that we had started with. If you don't understand that, I'll make it simple. In the begining, Rei is restrained from feeling anything because of her dutys as a pilot. At the end, Rei is restrained from having feelings by her duty once more, but this time it's not by choice.

The second ending held even more angst, but it was that of Rei reverting to her old self when Shinji dies. And the third is just spooky, so I'm glad you pulled it. A great story, no matter how you look at it.

-windwingxs
Priest chapter 10 . 9/26/2004
so far this has been a wonderful, if sad tale. i do hope things will work out to a happy ending. no matter how it ends i know it will be good, i still think you are one of the best wrighters out there. keep up the good work on this and your other stories. Ja-ne (_)
Gohan-Chan chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
why does rei have to wait until monday to see shinji? couldn't see just go over to misato's apartment? i feel so sad for hikari.
Hououza chapter 10 . 9/25/2004

Hououza chapter 9 . 9/25/2004
Excellent chapter.

Sorry I cannot find more to say.

Hououza chapter 8 . 9/25/2004

dienku chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
Good story, like always... but this is the second story you've written where Hikari ends up in "bed" with an Eva girl... not that this is a bad thing... or that I'm saying...er nevermind just keep writing.
Xardion chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
Geez, it like going up and down here. First things look really bad, then there's a glimmer of light and just when you think things would get better, you read that last sentence. Great work on this chapter.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »