Reviews for Complicated
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
i love it
Shimigirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Aw! that was a really cute story!
PearlQ19 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That was absolutely perfect! I liked this story so much I printed it out and re-read it after logging off. You stayed completely true to both Jordan's and Woody's characters, and the story was well-written and well thought through as well. I'd really love to see this being the teleplay of one of the upcoming episodes :)

I have a request, though: could you explain one thing to me; I only started watching Jordan in season 3, watched the reruns of season 1 later on, and now we're halfway through the reruns of season 2 here in Germany. But in two weeks, season 4 starts so they won't show all of season 2 - including the episode with the "kiss in the desert". Since I probably won't get to see this particular episode for a long time (until the next rerun of s2, that is...) I'd like to ask you... could you tell me what exactly happened between Jordan and Woody? You'll find my e-mail via my profile. I'd really appreciate!

Let me just tell you again how wonderful your story is to put you in a good mood *winks*
Sqully chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i'm not crying...
Kimmers chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Love this so much you did a really great job with this fic
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
My goodness, what EXcellent characterizations! This could be part of a television episode, it was so bang-on the mark. Well done, *very* well done. Clearly, I must read more of your Crossing Jordon stories.
Jacinda chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I love it; please post more stories here!
Maddax chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I loved this story. I hadn't been abble to find a CJ dtory that I could really get into, but I did with this one. Great job.
distorted realities chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wow. amazing. well written. wow. great.
Goldie chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
this is a really great story. i almost cried, and i never cry. good job!