Reviews for Heaven's little devil
please do continue
Burt chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Reveiw please!

horseaholic chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Not sure why I didn't review this chapter loooooong ago. But no matter. I do hope you will finish this story. I haven't seen any updates since high school, which was a few years ago, which is too bad. I'm not into Charmed much anymore, but I still keep an eye on this story now and then, in hopes you'll finish it. It was very good when originally being written and I'm sad you've abandoned it. Abandoning good stories is sad. :( So I guess that's all I have to say about that. Please update/finish, if you can.

Joleca chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Welcome back...

Interesting to read your original chapters after your new 1st chapter.. looking forward to seeing where you take this now and enjoying it.
JRose chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
This chapter is definitely better than the first. Now here's somethings to consider. How did Leo get his powers back? Is that why he has more charges? Also does Melinda, Wyatt's and Chris's little sister, exist in this time line? I thought Phoebe's eldest daughter was named Prue. I really hope you bring back the half-manticore baby. Anyway I really love the plot and I don't know if I'm rooting for Cole or Coop at this point. Can't wait for the next chapter please don't stop writing.
Pholefan chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Can't believe after 6 years u continue this! It's so cool! I wish everyone continued their old stories. : ) Keep up the good work!
AnimePrincessRach chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
I think you should start up this story again because it's a good story with a very good story line.
TheMasterOfDarknesses chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
The is one of the best stories on this. I like it a lot. You really need to update soon.
Renthead07 chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
Hi. I am formally known as BornForBrianKrause to you, but have since changed my penname several times. Anyways, I am reviewing again to tell you, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope you update soon. I am anxiously awaiting new chapters to this story, every time I look at my Favorites list, and there never is anything. I hope you haven't given up on this story, because that teaser was just evil, as to the cliffhanger. I love this story. It's so original. You're a great writer. You are excellent with your grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and I REALLY respect that in a writer, because around here, it's hard to find, since most of the writers on here are probably 15 and writer in L33T form, which I DESPISE. Anyways, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update! Do I HAVE to get on my knees and beg, because I will? If you need help or a nudge with the next chapter, you can always leave another author note, asking for help. You might be embarrassed, but it's never wrong or a sign of weakness or anything to ask for help. I have to do it a lot sometimes. PLEASE let me know if you are going to continue this story. I love it. I really do. Sorry this is so long, but like I said, I'm begging for an update. I might have burned out my Charmed fandom months ago, but this story still remains dear to my heart. UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!

WellxWisher chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Missy Liz, if I don't get an update soon I am going to be very very disappointed! You're a fantastic writer and I want to read more of this story! Take care :-)
mewpz92 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
pretty pretty plz update Powerless! ive been lookin for a story like that forever! it so good u cant just leave it there! im in tears here plz!
bajacks chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I really like this story. Please keep updating!

I hope Phoebe and Cole end up together
soapfan2006 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
this is a great story u should deffinatley update it soon!
ethereal girl chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
WOW great story! Damian is such a good Character. And I like how you write Cole being father AND source at the same time. I hope Damien won't turn away from Cole. Love that Wyatt and Chris aren't the center of the universe anymore. Like to see some good sibling rivalry. What is Phoebe going to do? Let Jason go? And what is Cole up to? Great Story, please update soon.