Reviews for Under the Rain
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
AH!this was awesome!more!
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*smiles a nd claps* YAY! Awesome, you continued it! I didn't really wait, but eh, itworks. *smiles* as usual, you rock. Kep writing awesome fics! It's good to see someone else who likes Anzu!

Yours till meat balls bounce,

Tina. :)
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Yes! More Ryou and Anzu fluff! *is happy*
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I loved it! Esp. the part where Ryou said "boyishly" (I love that word!) 'Anzu Mazaki, I'm ready to romance you with candies and flowers and treat you like a princess if you'll be mine.' I loved it!
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That was cute , hehe screw Yugi n his Yami, dey should be tortured! oO nwayz lik de chap, great job!
Jade Wu chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Three messages:

Sweet and fluffy...I LOVE IT!

(Huggles Anzu) HAPPY B-DAY, ANZU-CHAN!

_ Write more, Deena-sama!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
That was so sweet! Ryou and Anzu deserve each other. _ Now time to torture Yuugi and Yami.

*lights Yuugi and Yami's hair on fire*
RuanLingYa chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
::sneezes:: achoo! WAy too much fluff... but it was cute, but...don't you think they confessed their feelings a little too fast? When someone really cares for somebody and they get hurt they would try to avoid the situation until somebody somebody "forces" them into telling.

Or..they tell because they need somebody to cry on. but yes, they would hesitate.

Ack, I'm sorry I'm talking too much. But your story was really sweet. I wish for you to continue writing stories.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*sniffle sniffle* that was so beautful, so glad that it had a happy ending (referring to LIS). And you can bet my ass I'll be on the look out for more of yorus in the future. Keep writing and get some mroe out before school starts again, k? Great story! Ja!
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
T3h Toby-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was cute! (Heh, my friends would kill me if they saw me reading and liking this. :P)

I never really considered the pairing, but this is a nice sugary dose of cuteness, and just what I need.
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 8/19/2004