Reviews for The New Girls
LunaBlack666 chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
please update soon
unwritt3n xx chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
PLZ UPDATE SOON! I LOVE IT! in the next chapter, can u put more buffy/draco in it plz? HURRY!
jane213 chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
lovin' your story
sweetypie15 chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
KICK ASS AWESOME UPDATE SOON

THANKS
Lindsey N. Doyle chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
Well, that seems promising so far...
donalddeutsch chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Good story so far. I like the idea, and am looking forward to reading more of it.
Hermione Chase chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
Tara's eyes are blue, not brown. I do like the story idea but I think your portrayl of Hermione and Ginny's relationship as friends is incorrect, in your story they aren't friends.

Lauren
fanficrulz chapter 10 . 5/6/2005
this story is ace keep up the good work i hope that we see malfoy in the next chap as i love buffy/malfoy fics
The Lady Meow chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
plz update asap i cant wait 2 c where this is going!
sweetypie15 chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
Love the chapter and story update soon coz I can't wait to read the next chapter.

THANKS.
sired-by-spike chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
i club under the shrieking shack? great idea lol, i was confused at the new watcher bit...i was thinking...wait r they bk at..um...Sunnydale thts the one...then i read it all and i wasnt...lol

update soon

steff
xxValkyrie17xx chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
OMG!I love your story and i jus thought u ought to know that it';s spelt Gryffindor and wesley's name is Wesley Whydam-Pryce. and Faith's actual last name is Lehane.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
Man, ... as Stevie will tell you, girls in Texas can drink ... something to do with moonshine and experimenting ... I never really understood it. I was amazed when she downed the local stuff and didn't die. Anywho ...

It was a really good chapter ... really long in the updating but I am really not one to talk. I loved the whole underground clubscene type thing. It made me quite happy. So yeah. Write more soon.

- Damia -
fanofLOG chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
cool chapter )

keep updating love ur work
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Where is it? Oh, THERE it is!

Who's silly? THEY'RE silly!

THEIR shoes are not my shoes.

Questions end in question marks (?).

Miss is Miss, not an abbreviation like Mrs. to mistress/missus.

DOOM on the person that taught you otherwise.

_

-Isiwaru of Ckaloatia (The Corrector)