Reviews for The Music Woman
GB Keeper chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Very cute. Loved it.
Alexandri chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
I liked it. Just thought I'd say so.
TheCaptian chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
Wicked Awesome Fanfiction!
strange1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
nice wrap. still some questions, but very nice indeed. keep up the good stories
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
i liked it a lot
McKay chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
Well, it seems an awfully roundabout way to go about saving Luke, but then maybe another part was to bring people together and all that, and like God said, "(they) had to sing those words." All in all a good read :)
McKay chapter 5 . 9/1/2004
Of all the songs for Joan to pick for Grace! And although the concept of vIris grating out "Maybe This Time" is painful, I love that song.

Loved the little shoutout to Seven Brides For Seven Brothers :)
AncientPadfootSaphire chapter 5 . 9/1/2004
Hey! I loved the story! But I was wondering,

What did GOD say to Joan to help her pick the songs? Email me . Thanks, Saphire
Alexandri chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Oh, my goodness. That was hilarious. Price singing "My Favorite Things" is, well, priceless. I so knew Grace and Luke were going to sing "People Will Say We're In Love;" I don't know how but I did. And I apparently didn't pay close enough attention to these movies when I watched them because I didn't recognize half of these songs. But that's neither here nor there. That was inspired. Can't wait for the next chapter. Good job.
someone chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
LOL! That was the PERFECT song for Price! lol. Loved it.
strange1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
nice song choices. eyes locked. and then... oh i love it
McKay chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
This is such a hoot. You have to tell us what people are singing soon :P

The image of a lot of these people singing is just too funny for words. Especially Iris and Glynis. Their speaking voices just don't seem that...musical ;)
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
please hurry back
Alexandri chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
This is too cute. I can't wait to see who's singing what and what the reactions will be. Good job.
Tiscuit chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
hey! great 1st story! i just started writing fan fiction not to long ago myself...can't wait to hear about the songs they are singing and how the show goes.