Reviews for Your Rapture
Bramblefox chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Aw, good ol' Javvie! What would we do without him? I read this story several months ago, and I'm so glad I refound it. Now I want a black German shepherd to name Javert...and I've taken to drawing Javert as a dog. What have you done?
Erin chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Oh, mercy! I'd never before considered the possibility of being stormed in heaven by jello-bearing Lutherans. Although it seems realistic when you think on it... well. You might want to consider some serious copyediting, but it's entertaining nonetheless, if a little surreal. Watch your homynyms!
KatsuraKotaro chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Mizzies dogs. I LOVE it so much. The way you write about Javert's numerous dilemmas never ceases to entertain. Yay for his problems!
KatsuraKotaro chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
No wonder Javert is the way he is ... he's never seen any action. _-

As with all your writing, this has been beautifully written and is so funny and sweet at the same time. I eagerly anticipate reading on.
T-R-Us chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
YAY FOR THE SEQUEL! _ Update soon, I love this story! I'd also do a much mor betterer review but I'm probably tireder than Javert is... *yawn* So I'll do a real good review for the next chappie! I promise! *falls asleep on keyboard* iej
Argentine Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
"Mrs Javert . . . Hm, no, it doesn't have a very nice ring to it, does it" - That is a classic, classic line!