Reviews for Oh My Love Hina
Jonathan chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Will any of the other goddess appear in this story?
CSOmega chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
yay
Bobboky chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
excellent, most excellent
Yenom chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Very good story please give us more, or at least me

So keep up the great work
Innortal chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
First off, welcome back. Great job with this chapter, though some may see that his new backbone came about a little too quick, as Keiichi didn't change much overall.

Loved it, anyway. Keep writing.

Innortal
shinji the good sharer chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Nice updte, i hope to see more soon.

ikari shinji
asdf chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
good job u finally updated. cant wait for the next chapter
BloodyFrost chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
It's been awhile. You finally updated! I'm so happy! It's going pretty well so far. Some grammer mistakes but I'm sure you can take care of that. I don't think the girls are acting OOC. They were pretty harsh on Keitaro in the beginning. They lighten up later in the middle of the story but to me they still are too abusive. I hope you keep this fic as a Keitaro/Belldandy pairing. I do hope the next update won't take so long this time. See you later!
Myself chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Sorry but i can't see Kei asking for a girlfriend when he's alwasy pining over the promised girl, if anything I'd see him wishing to remember who she was, or for Naru to be nice to him, never for somebody to be his girlfriend...sorry (and this was just way to similar to OMG for it to work out...Its like just picking up K1 and throwing him out)
Airtran9906 chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
damn at first i thought that this wasn't worth reading but holly shit this is a story that just sucks u into it update this is going on my fav's
Talantus chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
ha finnaly a new chapter! man i'm happy to see it, i wish you could update it more often but i am jsut a reader... so i have to bear with your pace... ( too bad..) anyway i like this x-over and am willing to read it until the end ahahahahaha ;) ! update whenever you want! "_-
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
For some reason, it seems to read a little strange, but the story itself is solid. I'm looking forward to where you take this, and if you plan to have the other goddesses pop in sooner or later.
MizukiAkoi chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
i liked ur storys i hope u like mines i wrote about inuyasha but i think urs is much better than mine
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
This is a great fic, I love the idea of this crossover.
Innortal chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
An excellent story. When I first read the title, I thought you were going to set up Keitaro with Urd of Skuld, but the Belldandy was a nice touch.

The omakes are a nice touch to, as you should always be able to make fun of your own story. Maybe for one of them, just have Belldandy beat the hell out of everyone, saying "I only get to do that once every year, so I make certain to enjoy it" or something along those lines.

Good original crossover idea. Please continue. When the other goddesses arrive, I know it will bring more trouble for Keitaro.

Innortal.