Reviews for Holding On
I know it has been awhile but please continue this story.
I just found this story and I really like it. Please please please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
SCREAMING HERE "You fucking, asshole, queerbate, freak, cum guzzling, cretin, bitch writer!" Leaving readers in a lurch like this. You are a depraved slut whore that needs a 2 by 4 shoved up your nasty arse. Skank.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Fuck8ng bitch writer. Why not finish 5his story you moth Fucker asshole cunt.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Okay, anyone out there have a big old rusty knife because I'm all for castrating one in the closet faggot quarterback named Whitney. What straight dude rapes another dude. Witless Whitney is a FAG and must be destroyed.
Megami Vanu chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
De acuerdo... ya son casi 10 años de este fic. Aalgun día alguien lo continuara cierto?...
sweetteatwo chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
please update this fic I like it
Winchester Mpreg Gospel chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
when are next chapters comming
Harley chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I really enjoyed reading you story Atie. I was sick when I read it, and good literature always helps me feel better. I hope you can finish your story soon. I want to know if Clark gets better. Thanks again. Your ever loving fan, Harley.
Devilgirl43gmail.com chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Are YOu ever going to finish this story
DevilGirlf6gmail.com chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
This is a great story umm are you gonna finish it
hardyfool chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
it's been a while since you updated, this was a pretty good beginning for a story. hopefully you'll get around to continuing it soon.
Ranko66 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I am reviewing because I am wondering whether or not you are continuing this story or not. I really like this story and want to know what is going to happen next please. So update soon.
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
What's going on dear? I've been waiting so long for an update...i'm not rushing you though. Thanks for this story though your the person who got me hooked on mpreg (this was the first mpreg i ever read! Hope to hear more soon!